Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 3 spares for the Lille game, got a coach sorted and was hoping it went down to STH with no away stubs. As that's not happened just wondering whether anybody here had previously bought tickets in the home end only to also get away tickets and now has spares? I'd be very greatful if somebody could help out

Looking for 3 spares for the Lille game, got a coach sorted and was hoping it went down to STH with no away stubs. As that's not happened just wondering whether anybody here had previously bought tickets in the home end only to also get away tickets and now has spares? I'd be very greatful if somebody could help out

Buy them off the French mate like almost everyone is doing.

First download HotspotShield (it's free). When you do turn it on.
Then go to this website - http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/fr and create an account.
Then go to BILLETTERIE (means tickets).
Click on the link to the Everton match, you should see our badge.
Select your Category of tickets and how many you want. Then click on the red button.
Then it'll take you to a 3D blueprint of the stadium. Select the seats you want from the ones available.
One you do confirm your seats it will add them your cart. When you've chosen click on the red button at the button which takes you to your cart.
The next bit will be the shipping details. You fill in your card details and address and such.
You get the choice of tickets through the post or e-tickets. I'd go for e-tickets because it's cutting it fine now waiting for them in the post.
Before you click confirm and go to the transaction, turn HotspotShield off.
Click confirm and it should go through, sending you an email.

If you download a translator software for you PC that can change the pages into English, it makes it much easier. Hope all that helps.

Then go to this website - http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/fr
Select your Category of tickets and how many you want. Then click on the red button.
Then it'll take you to a 3D blueprint of the stadium. Select the seats you want from the ones available.
The next bit will be the shipping details. You fill in your card details and address and such.
You get the choice of tickets through the post or e-tickets. I'd go for e-tickets because it's cutting it fine now waiting for them in the post.

If you download a translator software for you PC that can change the pages into English, it makes it much easier. Hope all that helps.

Mine went through with the hotspot shield on, hopefully it is ok. Got my e-tickets in my account

Mine went through with the hotspot shield on, hopefully it is ok. Got my e-tickets in my account
Bit of a weird one mate, some are saying you had to turn it off. I had too to get through to the next page but I've read people on here, including yourself, who said there was no need. Guess it depends on the computer?

Then go to this website - http://www.grandstade-lillemetropole.com/fr and create an account.
One you do confirm your seats it will add them your cart. When you've chosen click on the red button at the button which takes you to your cart.

Sorted mate nice one I had it up got them in L22 further away from the away fans than i wanted i'm sure it will be full of blues though thanks for the help

Sorted mate nice one I had it up got them in L22 further away from the away fans than i wanted i'm sure it will be full of blues though thanks for the help

Same here, guessing everyone else as done the same as most of the unavailable seats are towards the away section

Good evening all,

As you can read I'm a Lille supporter and was brought here thanks to an Everton fan who posted on our forum (http://allezlelosc.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103853&sid=1d8a3a8c712fcedf362247bd04ca0b50).

Didn't take the time to read through all the pages but it appeared to me that you were loads to come over so I was wondering, do you know how many of you (approx) will make it to the Stadium?
The good thing is that you're going to teach us a lesson in Supporting your team. You might aswell encourage the usually silent ones to stand up and sing for Lille. Therefore thanks a lot lads.

Are you planning on stopping in Lille for a bit to enjoy the city or is it just a return trip without any stop?

Looking forward to being Thursday 23rd and hope it will be a cracking game!

Bloody brilliant that we've sold out Lille! All 5274 tickets gone! And probably at least 3 or 4000 more at least on top of that!

Lille is gonna be full of Evertonians next Thursday - fantastic!

Good evening all,

As you can read I'm a Lille supporter and was brought here thanks to an Everton fan who posted on our forum (http://allezlelosc.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103853&sid=1d8a3a8c712fcedf362247bd04ca0b50).

Didn't take the time to read through all the pages but it appeared to me that you were loads to come over so I was wondering, do you know how many of you (approx) will make it to the Stadium?
The good thing is that you're going to teach us a lesson in Supporting your team. You might aswell encourage the usually silent ones to stand up and sing for Lille. Therefore thanks a lot lads.

Are you planning on stopping in Lille for a bit to enjoy the city or is it just a return trip without any stop?

Welcome to the forum! There's going to be thousands of us in the Grand Place all day long!

Good evening all,

Expect around 8 or 9,000. the Grand Place won't have seen anything like it - and we come in peace...and full voice.
Most fans staying overnight or two nights.
Lille is my French side and I have been to watch them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.