Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just managed to get 2 tickets from friends so even if TC don't come good with tickets I'll still fly with them, I'm going that's all I care about COYB
Glad your sorted, managed to help a work mate of mine with 2 for the home end, now starting to get e-mails off Lille offering me tickets for all their home games :)

Glad your sorted, managed to help a work mate of mine with 2 for the home end, now starting to get e-mails off Lille offering me tickets for all their home games :)
Likewise I registered as a member on the Wolfsburg homepage and purchased 2 tickets for our game im thinking of taking german lessons I get emails every other day of them small price to pay for a guaranteed ticket for the game

Anyone else going with Sport Options? Will I get any kind of confirmation Ill need to take with me on the day? So far Ive only got an email with my booking number and confirmation of my payment.

This is my prediction. There will be tickets left over for tomorrow. But at 08:01 all of them will be autoallocated to the STH with thomas cook booking and no left. Will still try at 8am however.

hey, anyone who has bought a ticket in the home end. Did you use a french address? as i am getting through to payment whilst on a proxy server and it keeps returning me back to the site..

hey, anyone who has bought a ticket in the home end. Did you use a french address? as i am getting through to payment whilst on a proxy server and it keeps returning me back to the site..

I used my own address, did you switch proxy and translator off before hitting the pay button?

Status
Not open for further replies.