Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received email confirmation that the tickets will be sent to my registered address, just had another look and there's 3 options collect, post and recorded delivery. Think the other lad phoned so maybe there's usually a booking fee for doing it that way.
It's probably me you mention - I booked over the phone as I wanted to ask about lower v upper. The guy said the preferred options were either to collect from Goodison or to use special delivery @£6, as Lille won't reprint the tickets if lost. (English clubs do reprint tickets as I've managed it to arrange it on matchday in the past, when my tickets for Blackburn away went missing). He said they would send them normal post if I wanted, but at my own risk. So I'm picking mine up at the Villa game.

Is it completely impossible for a non season-ticket holder, to get tickets for the game in the away end?
I have looked and it's possible to get tickets among the home supporters, but i would love to be with the everton fans.

Hi, was hoping for a bit of advise regarding buying tickets from the Lille website. I have been trying to book into the Home supporters but it is saying "restricted" obviously as I am in the UK. Is there a way around this? cheers
If your using windows download Free version of Hotspot Shield - change country to USA - you can now access LOSC Lille website. If you access via Google you will be able to translate page to English. Opt of E Tickets and remember to take translate off to confirm payment. Tickets available in Block L next to Everton Fans

Section L & M are likely to be taken up now that K has sold out.

I have two tickets in M22. (€20 each)
Hide your IP then select the option "e-ticket" print off at home. Piece of piss

If your using windows download Free version of Hotspot Shield - change country to USA - you can now access LOSC Lille website. If you access via Google you will be able to translate page to English. Opt of E Tickets and remember to take translate off to confirm payment. Tickets available in Block L next to Everton Fans

Select E-billet, then log back in to download your tickets & print.

I used gmail to register (non-geographic that way), used credit card (everton mastercard lol) so as no uk sort code on there for payment.

Nobody that put a UK address has had any probs regarding that.

Imagine the scenes if we play them in the final and their criteria for tickets is the 3 match pack.

thanks for the advice, followed above steps and purchased tickets successfully. In block H right next to the away section. Only about 20 odd seats left in block H therefore presuming this is all taken up by EFC fans.

can anyone help me with this i get so far then after trying to create the account i get Assurez-vous d'avoir bien recopié le code de sécurité which means ensure that you have copied the security code. but there is none?

can anyone help me with this i get so far then after trying to create the account i get Assurez-vous d'avoir bien recopié le code de sécurité which means ensure that you have copied the security code. but there is none?

Is this on the page where you create your account ?

think it may be that you have to retype your password, you usually have to type your password twice when registering on a site.

Can anyone post a pic of what the eticket should look like on an a4 piece of paper when printed ? Want to make sure mines right.

Bit annoying, realised I wouldn't get a ticket in our end so tried buying a ticket from the Lille website but it won't let me set up an account because I live in Australia :mad:

Bit annoying, realised I wouldn't get a ticket in our end so tried buying a ticket from the Lille website but it won't let me set up an account because I live in Australia :mad:

you have to download hotspot shield and then change it to usa and then you can do it mate... its a free download

Anyone got their ticket explain where Im sat? I bought mine online, havent got it yet but the seat is showing on my eTicketing now as 2 I21 70 0002. Im assuming the first bit is tier 2 block I.

EDIT Just checked the seating plan and worked out I21 is the block (right next to the divide...or where it should be if the next block wasnt full of Blues...) so would assume 2 is the row, 70 is the seat number?

Status
Not open for further replies.