Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone going on the official coach to Lille for £99?

Thinking of going on that. Went to Liege with the official coach in 2008 and it was alright, apart from the ferry part.

Thanks for your reply that airbnb seems a good option but not sure any of the hosts would appreciate me rolling in at 4am pissed up singing Roberto had a dream. Have tried to book the f1 Lille mons but website seems to be playing up.
lol Ha Ha, yep, I thought that, but there is an option to select 'Entire Place' so you wouldn't have to disturb anyone at 4.00am, or deal with the host!, but of course there would be the damages to pay when you wake up the next day .......when the host turns up!

lol Ha Ha, yep, I thought that, but there is an option to select 'Entire Place' so you wouldn't have to disturb anyone at 4.00am, or deal with the host!, but of course there would be the damages to pay when you wake up the next day .......when the host turns up!
All booked now mate 4 nights in hotelf1 lille mons en baroeul its only a few stops from the center on the metro. Not expecting much for £76 all in haha...

Do you need an address in France for this?

Not if you do the E-Ticket option. People have signed up with a UK address and gotten tickets.

Put your normal address in (Number+Street, Area, Postcode, Town/City) then it asks "Pays", put "Royaume-Uni" for UK, then when you're through to paying click E-Ticket and it will send you them to the email you use to sign up. Print at home.

Read backwards over the last 5 or so pages of the Europa thread, there's loads of info on there.

Looks like a lot of people will be filling up the Oz bar in the Old Town....off their facebook page:

NZTMN7j.png

Don't worry, it holds way more than 150, but thought it was worth knowing, and it would be a good place to go!

I'm sending my Krasnodar tickets to the staff at this bar though, for free, so if they don't serve me I will fume lol

Last edited:

Just to let everyone know - if you're not following the Europe League thread on here, from about page 160 onward is all you need for ticket info at LOSC

I've updated the top post but not with ticket info. Just a few fine-tuning things. I'm gonna stop adding to that now, it's long enough. But do ask questions if you have any.

Potato-Killer on the Europa thread has added to my info, pages 160-170 of the Europa thread. He's from Lille and it's good info on bars, atmosphere etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.