Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • image-jpg.4784

Banners WILL be allowed in to the stadium provided that they aren't too big as to obstruct fans views and that there is nothing offensive on them. Everton are going
    to announce this shortly on their Twitter feed.
    This decision was made following discussions late this afternoon with stadium officials of both clubs and there will be Everton stewards on the turnstiles to oversee the situation. Happy Days!!

3 upper L lille tickets for sale ,
£40 for the set.
Alright mate, was it you that was giving instructions for printing off these tickets? could do with help but cant find your post, when I print it off portrait actual size it cuts the whole barcode off on right and a little bit of the barcode on the left?

Save some ale for the rest of us who are following u out haha . Please find out if any bars are open from 10 am so we can catch up to you . COYB

Alright mate, was it you that was giving instructions for printing off these tickets? could do with help but cant find your post, when I print it off portrait actual size it cuts the whole barcode off on right and a little bit of the barcode on the left?

I used adobe viewer , shrunk it to 68% portrait and it puts everything up at the top of the page.

Save some ale for the rest of us who are following u out haha . Please find out if any bars are open from 10 am so we can catch up to you . COYB
I will have a word with a few bar owners and let them know about the blue invasion mate haha. Surely they will open up for us all they could shut for the rest of the year once we have all gone with the money they would make from us lot Lol.

Is anyone a little bit worried about Hurricane Gonzalo threatening flights in the next few days?
I was, but flights still going out today so we will be ok. All flights to Brussels from Manchester sold out for the next 2 days. Make sure you book your shuttle bus coming back from Lille to the airport on the Friday or Saturday

If landscape do they come out full size, when i try potrait they come out smaller in the centre of the page? This is the biggest mystery ever, surely one will work??
I reckon they are meant to be printed in landscape then folded down the middle. The 'proper' tickets I got were 20cm x 10cm and the eticket printed full page and folded looks the same. Best to do both if you can though....

Status
Not open for further replies.