lets get real!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one point out of nine very winnable points Bruce lid, with United ay home next.

While its far from crisis stations, I don't think an eighth place will placate our fans and better players this season.

Totally agree Bruce, some people really need to get real. If you know your history, you will know only Moyes can turn these players around

I love this.

Straight to the point.

300-this-is-sparta-map.jpg

* applauds

Football fans will always want to spout off, that's the nature of it. Is it so wrong to think that people calling Steve Round all sorts of names when they don't have a bloody clue what work he does is absolutely absurd?

I mean imagine if whenever there was a problem with this place the web was awash with people calling you a ****, useless at your job, that the mod team were useless and just walked around with clipboards and so on. Would that make it easier for you to get things working again? Would the vast majority of those people have the slightest clue what the problem was or how it could be fixed?

We have one point out of nine very winnable points Bruce lid, with United ay home next.

While its far from crisis stations, I don't think an eighth place will placate our fans and better players this season.

It's not a good start, but Moyes clearly has gone into this season believing he has a team and a formation to challenge. 3 games is not sufficient time to tear up all of those plans. That is not sound practice at all.

Right then folks - Moyes knows what he's doing. Of course he does.

So lets wrap this forum up - theres absolutely no point in discussing anything concerning Everton - because Moyes is qualified, everythings in order etc etc etc....

I'll pretend that neg rep didn't happen as no forum admin should be dipping into partisan debates and fanning the flames, they should be impartial.

Aww, crap, see what I did there? I told you how to do your job just like everyone here is telling folks how Moyes should do his. Maybe people just need to calm down a little and not let their emotions run away with them.

Yes, we are 8 points behind where we should be, but we played better today than we have all season, and we've got Manchester United up next. Easy three points to turn this season around.

I'll pretend that neg rep didn't happen as no forum admin should be dipping into partisan debates and fanning the flames, they should be impartial.

??? I disagreed with your point. Last time I checked, I was allowed to use the reputation system.

Aww, crap, see what I did there? I told you how to do your job just like everyone here is telling folks how Moyes should do his. Maybe people just need to calm down a little and not let their emotions run away with them.

Maybe you need to recognise that opinions are expressed on a football forum. Why else are you here?

At the risk of being positive and drawing scorn...we DID create a million chances today. The better team didn't win. If we play like that all year, we're going to be fine because the goals will start to come.

At the risk of being positive and drawing scorn...we DID create a million chances today. The better team didn't win. If we play like that all year, we're going to be fine because the goals will start to come.

They had their chances too mate. And were coming off teh back of a ****ting by a newly promoted side.

It's just little col....

It's an Everton forum post defeat mate, what was one expecting?

If the rigid formation has yielded one point from nine winnable ones, don't you think its prudent to review it. Like before we actually play any decent teams?

I don't think three games is enough personally, not assuming that Moyes has put considerable thought into how best to utilise the players in our squad. As with most things it will be a case of evolution rather than revolution.

A formation change could be considered evolution based on the performances thus far. We got a squad equipped to play numerous formations.

One up front has yielded us one goal in three games despite vastly superior possession in each game.

??? I disagreed with your point. Last time I checked, I was allowed to use the reputation system.

Maybe you need to recognise that opinions are expressed on a football forum. Why else are you here?

I'm giving my opinion. You see as the admin of this place you have to be careful because you can easily create a culture whereby people veering from your point of view aren't welcome. There I go, doing it again, quite addictive isn't it?

Today was a fecking disgrace, lack of passion, lack of tactical nouse, useless turd for an assistant manager, strikers with two left feet. Sack the bloody lot of 'em. If we don't make massive changes we're relegation material for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.