Leighton Baines & Marouane Fellaini Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been of the opinion the £15m transfer of Fellaini was funded by Green. For that reason I think a large portion will be going back that way. As previously said under 'other operating costs'.

If Baines goes aswell we will likely see around £20m of the £38-£40m pumped back in.

I see where you're coming from. If it's true it's a travesty because Moyes sold James McFadden (January 08) and Andrew Johnson (Summer 08) were sold for £15m (Felli's transfer fee). Where did that money go?

Either way, I'm sure Martinez will loose a good chunk of the felli money, I'm sure some of it will go to the banks/interest payments/operating costs. Same from a lot of the money accumulated in 2011 (Pienaar, Beckford, arteta etc.)

Are you expecting a comment everytime some article you don't like comes out. Maybe you want it personally addressed to you? Bill is really **** at communicating compared to the other chairmen who are always piping up. Oh wait they aren't either.

One article there are many every hour just stand up and make a firm statement either way he is treating fans like mushrooms feed them with manure and keep them in the dark!

It would be great if we told the players in the Morning that they are not going anywhere and then just spend the rest of the day messing Utd around so Moyes ends up with no one - Or buy two other players called baines and fellaini and flog them.

Last edited:
It would be great if we told the players in the Morning that they are not going anywhere and then just spend the rest of the day messing Utd around so Moyes ends up with no one.

That would be funny, the pressure is on that kunt now and we should stick the knife in after the way he has been a **** to us

As a utd fan I find what Moyes has done and that clown Woodward pathetic, we should of had your lads in early on so we can move on and Martinez can do what he needs to, but no not davey boy. How he offers 28 million is beyond me both Fellaini and Baines are better then what we have clause should of been met and started at 18 million for baines. But dont worry dave has spoke and we peformed great apparently and he is happy with the squad. You lot deserve a medal for putting up with him so long, lets hope you kick on now.

As a utd fan I find what Moyes has done and that clown Woodward pathetic, we should of had your lads in early on so we can move on and Martinez can do what he needs to, but no not davey boy. How he offers 28 million is beyond me both Fellaini and Baines are better then what we have clause should of been met and started at 18 million for baines. But dont worry dave has spoke and we peformed great apparently and he is happy with the squad. You lot deserve a medal for putting up with him so long, lets hope you kick on now.

penny-dropping.gif

Take felli and baines, but if you come in for Tony Hibbert that will be last staw.

The majority of Evertonians have been trying to tell all and sundry what a negative,dithering Cnut Moyes is but we were always shouted down, well perhaps people will start to believe us now, but at the end of the day he is not our problem anymore,thank f+++.

At least he's talking positively and talking his team up now. Multiple times he basically said we don't have a team capable of winning premier league games after such losses.

I like you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.