Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...what if we did get a win here though and it moved us out of the relegation zone?

Two points between Leeds to us and 5 games to go.

Yes, I know all about no/low scoring, but they are the facts...two points from safety and 5 games left.

Stranger things have happened. Unlikely given our form I grant you, but form - good and bad - ends sometime and turns in the opposite direction...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

...what if we did get a win here though and it moved us out of the relegation zone?

Yes, I know all about no/low scoring, but they are the facts...two points from safety and 5 games left.

Stranger things have happened. Unlikely given our form I grant you, but form - good and bad - ends sometime and turns in the opposite direction...

Just clutching at straws aren't we. That was a bad beating in the 2nd half and the form is so poor right now. Dyche has got his work cut out picking them up.

yeah yeah, what if we win 20-0 and clean up that GD?

Status
Not open for further replies.