Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CZVNPRBWIAAQzEH.png

People shouldn't be pushing this. They have until the end of Jan to go through the books.

Patience is needed.

People shouldn't be pushing this. They have until the end of Jan to go through the books.

Patience is needed.
As always with Everton I think some fans have run out of patience despite it still being needed haha also that watched toffee acting itk throws people around

I just feel like the inevitable outcome of new owners and a new stadium will be a massive ticket price rise that will prevent the passionate fans from going the match and suck the atmosphere out of the ground. I understand we need to do it, but I worry about the identity of Everton Football Club changing for the worst.

The 'atmosphere' being what exactly nowadays? 40,000 fans who are only capable of using the word "booooooooo" and nothing else? Our away support is fantastic but the home support is utter [Poor language removed] 99% of the time.
That's not the point. The point is that we need to accept that investment in a new stadium, while necessary, may have consequences in terms of more focus on boxes vs. the average fan and higher ticket prices.

I agree that pricing fans out of attending is an issue, just don't think we should earmark preserving our toxic atmosphere as a reason.

The 'atmosphere' being what exactly nowadays? 40,000 fans who are only capable of using the word "booooooooo" and nothing else? Our away support is fantastic but the home support is utter [Poor language removed] 99% of the time.
Any idea why,has to be a reason.

Please do not avoid the swear filter.
I just feel like the inevitable outcome of new owners and a new stadium will be a massive ticket price rise that will prevent the passionate fans from going the match and suck the atmosphere out of the ground. I understand we need to do it, but I worry about the identity of Everton Football Club changing for the worst.
Are you saying all passionate fans are pishpoor?

Status
Not open for further replies.