kill john bond

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluefox

Player Valuation: £50m
for those young toffs out there, been out tonight with edge,when the draw came out. 1st thing we thought about was bobby mc fooken donald 1982 trust me young toffs 1 of the worst nights of r lives , hate city more than any club in the world,not for the team. but for the fans ,ground chocker again today / lads i hate city more than any other club in the land except you no who.by the way whats the thing that we like most SANDY BROWN and beans on toast whats r fooken name cookie . bally lad

for those young toffs out there, been out tonight with edge,when the draw came out. 1st thing we thought about was bobby mc fooken donald 1982 trust me young toffs 1 of the worst nights of r lives , hate city more than any club in the world,not for the team. but for the fans ,ground chocker again today / lads i hate city more than any other club in the land except you no who.by the way whats the thing that we like most SANDY BROWN and beans on toast whats r fooken name cookie . bally lad

Not sure I understand any of that, but I can sense your desire.. COYB

Not sure I understand any of that, but I can sense your desire.. COYB
beat aresnal the red ****e and southampton r name was was on the cup city knocked us out. what dont you understand. p .s sorry if am coming across the wrong way, nord .,that was one of the worst nights of my life watching the toffs.

beat aresnal the red ****e and southampton r name was was on the cup city knocked us out. what dont you understand. p .s sorry if am coming across the wrong way, nord .,that was one of the worst nights of my life watching the toffs.

No mate you're good.. :D

Can someone please explain this post in more detail as i really don't understand it. not trying to offend anyone just a little confused what it all means other than we hate man city

Last edited:
YEAH!!!

down-with-this-sort-of-thing1.jpg

Can someone please explain this post in more detail as i really don't understand it. not trying to offend anyone just a little confused what it all means other than we hate man city
we played man city at goodison nearly 30yrs ago. they kicked us all over the place and after the match their manager john bond said ` howard kendal is new to management but he`ll soon find out what the game is all about` meaning- `we were dirty as all hell and we got away with it`........ it was a horrible way for us to lose

Last edited:
we played man city at goodison nearly 30yrs ago. they kicked us all over the place and after the match their manager john bond said ` howard kendal is new to management but he`ll soon find out what the game is all about` meaning- `we were dirty as all hell and we got away with it`........ it was a horrible way for us to lose

cheers mate makes things a lot more clearer at least now i understand the reason for the original post
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.