2022/23 Kevin Thelwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand if Plan A falls through but B, C, D to Ayew.

Either the fella had NO money or he didn't plan ahead. But given the panic bidding for anyone over 6'1, I think he has truly crapped the bed.

An understanding of the financial situation he's been working in would be useful. The structure of that bid for Sarr, while we have the Gordon money in the bank, set off some alarm bells for me.

End of the day we needed someone and that falls under his remit, so he doesn't escape blame, but I do wonder to what extent his hands were tied.

My suspicion is that the club is preparing for relegation or a takeover and money in the bank is important. If that's the case, he gets a little bit of sympathy (but not enough that he escapes any criticism at all).

Wonder if Gonzo will have the balls to front this out with the fans and wider public or is the big nosed, splineless, cretin gonna leave it to newly appointed Dyche?

He is part of a failing system.

They are ALL to blame.

No one leaves this club with their head held high if it all ended today.

It's all on Dyche now to try and conjure a miracle up and get the team to not only be hard to beat, but set them up where we can be a threat up top.

A miracle is needed to get enough wins. Evertonians will get behind him 100% but Thelwell and this board are finished at Everton.

It's only a matter of when not if.

Just seen that Talksport clip (I know i usually avoid it) with the guy saying that apparantly Everton were at the table for a lot of deals but became a hinderance to selling clubs as it wasn't clear they had the money to pay what they were offering.

We really are a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.