2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
was unselfish today; maybe he fell asleep before his nightly reading of atlas shrugged last night
still bolaise feels like he would be a big upgrade

Pretty anonymous tonight and there were times I felt he could have helped out more defensively.

So yeah. Sort it out Kev.

He offers nothing apart from a nice touch here and there. Zero end product, complete refusal (or inability?) to take on a man. Remember when he twisted and turned his way through the Stoke defence a few years ago and scored? Or his goal against Spurs at the Lane? Looks a mere shadow of that player now.
Agree with this.

Had a couple of chances to kick and run today and he squared. Seems strange, could do with moving on and being the main man somewhere if his heads gone.

Didn't use his brain tonight at all. Good finisher in front of goal but was dreadful tonight. Doesn't have anywhere near the productivity or unpredictability that he should do considering the technique he has.

I can live with Kev being the scapegoat. He played some of the better passes tonight and had some good cuts across the middle. He should have done better to beat his man, but he played his part.

Was gutted when he seen his number come up on that board, he worked hard tonight, can see him having a belting game at some point soon and it all falling into place

End product. Kev is bringing less & less to the table. He played ok today but was still average at best. My love for him is fizzling out sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.