Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also got the team wrong for yesterday.

If its the same one I'm thinking about he was only one out wasn't he? And he got the fundamentals right of a very strong team being put out? Not having a go but it's possible the odd change was made after the event

Cant really have a go at him because he got one name wrong, being a bit picky dont you think?

If he's guessing then yeah ten out of eleven is great.

He's claiming somebody at the club told him the line up, in that case ten out of eleven is quite worrying. it implies the bloke said neville and he wrote down naismith. In which case when he says Mirallas is playing against swansea he could actually mean stoke.

Mirallas coming back in now for these next 4 matches and staying fit would be a huge boost. With Coleman he gives us a great dimension on our right, I feel like we could really stretch teams and put them to the sword.

Iv been chatting to him on twitter and although I dont know him, I think he does have info. Reason being my dad as iv mentioned before is a scout for a championship team. There is an Everton player who may end up on loan at this team this month. This efc1878efc confirmed name, I then asked my dad who too confirmed the same name.

So he does appear to know someone at the club IMO.

Ross?

Iv been chatting to him on twitter and although I dont know him, I think he does have info. Reason being my dad as iv mentioned before is a scout for a championship team. There is an Everton player who may end up on loan at this team this month. This efc1878efc confirmed name, I then asked my dad who too confirmed the same name.

So he does appear to know someone at the club IMO.

Ok mate x

Status
Not open for further replies.