Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think how much we get this lad on the pitch will be the deciding factor in how we do this season.

I trust our key players to continue doing their jobs well. But Mirallas gives us something different. We've shown we can play some nice, passing football. We've shown we can be patient with the ball. We've shown we can play it long and make it stick. But this lad gives us that pace, directness and trickery which I think we lack. He's one of those players who can turn 1 point into 3, see a quick pass, or generally just get defenders pissing their pants.

Just pray he's not buggered with his injury and we get to see plenty of him over the coming months. I really think he can be the difference between a pretty good season and a great season.

I really do think how much we get this lad on the pitch will be the deciding factor in how we do this season.

I trust our key players to continue doing their jobs well. But Mirallas gives us something different. We've shown we can play some nice, passing football. We've shown we can be patient with the ball. We've shown we can play it long and make it stick. But this lad gives us that pace, directness and trickery which I think we lack. He's one of those players who can turn 1 point into 3, see a quick pass, or generally just get defenders pissing their pants.

Just pray he's not buggered with his injury and we get to see plenty of him over the coming months. I really think he can be the difference between a pretty good season and a great season.
Totally agree. I'm just hoping that these strains he's getting are part of the adjustment to a more physically demanding league, and not a long term problem.

Agree with this totally.

Whilst I'm not claiming he's exactly the same player....
He's our bale or tevez/auguero, hazard, Rooney
He's the extra points that RVP was to arsenal and now is for utd.

The difference in our team when he's playing is immense and tbf so far we and he have not hit top gear together! Has also not played in the same team as Gibson for any period....

Our best first 11 inc mirallas is very very strong. Had it not been for his injuries he'd be hitting proper settled in form now which is a shame. Lets hope he and others can have healthy second halfs to the season.

We'v had good players and very good players in the past and now. but mirallas is the only one where my utd L'pool villa arsenal supporting mates are all jelous as Fook that we have him and think he's the dogs dangly's...

Oh and had he been fit all season I think he'd be in all the top 3 signings of the season poll's....
He's that good IMO!!

balloon-gun.jpg

Yeah. Special as in 'beltertastic'.

Against my better judgement I've been taken in by this Mirralas rumour. Normal service will resume once he's defo gone to Arsenal.

Someone put the bat signal up for DAVIDMOYES. Case that feller: "chill, it's done".

Not good enough. Get back here and sing and dance for us.

Sick of your negativity lad.

Logging off now. Belgian Kev better be an Everton player tomorrow morning or the suicide vest goes on.

Ace! Break it down for us Chango, we need more detail. What have you said and what's happening now? You got two mobile phones held to your ears mate? Thanks for your service on here as always.

You knowe what **** him. Like OKeefe has said he's playing the clubs off against each other. We dont want players like that.

This thread was actually ace at the start. Mainly thanks to Davek. I'd love to see him back.

Do we know when he should be back or is Belg Kev's injury one of those mysterious EFC 'could be a week, could be a year' injuries?

Do we know when he should be back or is Belg Kev's injury one of those mysterious EFC 'could be a week, could be a year' injuries?

looks like he could be on the bench for swansea . greg o keefe said his injury has made progress but tomorrows game has come to soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.