Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please stop this. The forum has descended to this in less than 2 days, and it's embarassing. If you want to have a go at people or get your knickers in a twist about whether or not someone is telling the truth, then go elsewhere. The desperation is cringe worthy.

If you can handle the speculation, then discuss it sensibly and respectfully with other posters. If not and this continues, further infractions will be handed out.

#norevenarsedlads

It's almost EVERY post....on EVERY topic....being posted as FACT....when it isnt.

RFUS summed it up yesterday rather impressively....after a while it just becomes obnoxious.....

Quite frankly I'm surprised he has kept it up this long and am pretty astounded if he's seriously enjoying writing absolute nonsense every damn post.

KEV BLUE........it's him lads it's him ffs

Wish I was mate as I would already have signed on the dotted line, just my spin on the interview on SSN. We can all read into it and put different slants on it however we like. I think the facts are the OS hasnt reported any agreed fee so in my opinion there hasnt been an agreed fee.

Back on TOPIC;

What I liked most about the interview and what you can pull from the article/interview in the mail is that he is good friends with Fellaini, now you dont often find footballers commenting on their friendship with other players who are at a club you're linked with.

Either way this bodes well for not only the transfer but also his settling in period after he signs.

Also, Katidis and Fetfatzidis would hopefully feel the same way with vellios at the club....

Back on TOPIC;

What I liked most about the interview and what you can pull from the article/interview in the mail is that he is good friends with Fellaini, now you dont often find footballers commenting on their friendship with other players who are at a club you're linked with.

Either way this bodes well for not only the transfer but also his settling in period after he signs.

Also, Katidis and Fetfatzidis would hopefully feel the same way with vellios at the club....

He actually said "I'm friends with Fellaini's dad" which means he's not coming. haha

Back on TOPIC;

How do you know hes not good mates with Vermaelen.

I wont get drawn into petty arguements, but i'll stand by what ive said and HE IS NOT signing for us.

When he's holding the arsenal shirt i expect to get more respect on here

Back on TOPIC;

To be fair Zat, I often read of new signings being friends with players already at the club.

To be honest I think Everton so rarely sign players that it's something that we've never really heard as Evertonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.