Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILL LADS!

Why do you seem to think you'll get 100% accurate information from a 7ft fluffy ****ing elephant?? It's amazing he can type FFS

Changy is such a WUM it;s untrue - i'm just shocked so many people feed him by reacting. He's been proven to be an idiot time and time again and yet people keep responding

If he sign for us lad will you stop being a blert

I reckon he deletes himself from every forum if Mirallas signs. Hes a massive whopper.

You're a sad, strange, deluded man.

im not ITK but i predict he will still be a grade A belter no matter what the outcome of this transfer

Changy is such a WUM it;s untrue - i'm just shocked so many people feed him by reacting. He's been proven to be an idiot time and time again and yet people keep responding

Can we please stop this. The forum has descended to this in less than 2 days, and it's embarassing. If you want to have a go at people or get your knickers in a twist about whether or not someone is telling the truth, then go elsewhere. The desperation is cringe worthy.

If you can handle the speculation, then discuss it sensibly and respectfully with other posters. If not and this continues, further infractions will be handed out.

#norevenarsedlads

Nothing in this. A player Moyes has scouted and asked to keep in touch with, but he's basically been told to wait for RVP to go then Arsenal will sign him. He's £15m+ anyway as his £6m buy out clause expired in july

This is what you originally said Changy, which is a load of ill informed guff.

So I've no idea how you've now decided that your 'prediction' is now being proved correct.

You're full of shiite lad, pack it in.

You knowe what **** him. Like OKeefe has said he's playing the clubs off against each other. We dont want players like that.

I don't think he's playing the clubs off against each other mate, he's just aware that a lot of it is out of his hands. I don't blame him for keeping impartial, there's obvious positives and negatives to both us and arsenal, and he's probably got a preference but realises he'd be stupid to state it.

You knowe what **** him. Like OKeefe has said he's playing the clubs off against each other. We dont want players like that.

More insanity. What the absolute heck are you on about this time ?

You're truly mindbendingly off you're head.

Can we please stop this. The forum has descended to this in less than 2 days, and it's embarassing. If you want to have a go at people or get your knickers in a twist about whether or not someone is telling the truth, then go elsewhere. The desperation is cringe worthy.

If you can handle the speculation, then discuss it sensibly and respectfully with other posters. If not and this continues, further infractions will be handed out.

#norevenarsedlads

Can't you just ban Changy?

Its not entirely out of the question that at the time of the interview that Everton had not yet made a bid and he was actively encouraging us to make a bid by saying going to Everton would be better for him. Just an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.