Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised he’s still here, one of the reasons I am not getting carried away with all the news the last two days. I’m definitely stepping back and not getting hyped as it stands, only because of experiences with us in the past.

I must say though it was nice to see a bit more of a positive vibe on my Facebook today rather than the constant “will he go or not” of Allardyce.

Not surprised he’s still here, one of the reasons I am not getting carried away with all the news the last two days. I’m definitely stepping back and not getting hyped as it stands, only because of experiences with us in the past.

I must say though it was nice to see a bit more of a positive vibe on my Facebook today rather than the constant “will he go or not” of Allardyce.
yes been rather refreshing on twitter today also

He ain't going anywhere, the best that will happen is a sideways move of the Life President ( none executive) type.
Agreed, I don’t think Brands would of mentioned him if he wasn’t going to be there......sadly.

Why do you want him to still be here when we move into the new stadium?

How is he a good chairman? Nothing he’s done since he’s been here tells me he loves the club.

You must have a short memory then, he took us over when absolutely no one else was interested in us.

Inappropriate Language
You must have a short memory then, he took us over when absolutely no one else was interested in us.

Simply incorrect. Tom Cannon and his consortium wanted to take control as did Paul Greg a few years later during the King's Dock saga. Please don't rewrite history to put that cnut in a favourable light.

So that gives him the right to be there TWO DECADES later?

He had the opportunity to sell us to Paul Gregg back in 2002 and we would have been sitting in the Kings Dock Stadium now.

Status
Not open for further replies.