Kenwright leaving rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply incorrect. Tom Cannon and his consortium wanted to take control as did Paul Greg a few years later during the King's Dock saga. Please don't rewrite history to put that cnut in a favourable light.

Don't think you know what history you're talking about, Kenwright barely scraped the money together and absolutely no one else was interested.

..I don’t mind so much that he’s at the club because he probably takes the spotlight off Moshiri, but I do mind if he interfers and is empowered. An honorary role is fine.

That's the thing, there is no evidence since bringing in Moshiri that Kenwright is interfering in anything

but some people on here blame him for everything.

That's the thing, there is no evidence since bringing in Moshiri that Kenwright is interfering in anything

but some people on here blame him for everything.

..there is i’m afraid. He was centrally involved in transfer negotiations which I know was a source of real frustration for Walsh. I’m not sure if that is still the case, but it certainly was until recently.

30m would of got you the nets and goal posts.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-could-revive-waterfront-stadium-11341680.amp

Everton spent three years working on plans to build a new stadium at the Kings Dock - where the ECHO arena now sits - before scrapping the plan in 2003 after failing to find the £30m needed to seal a deal with the council for the scheme.

Your idol completely wrecked our chances of success, but don’t let facts get in the way of your delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.