Kenwright Interview on SSN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the interview - it was good to finally get something to fill the info vacuum out of the club.

But I have heard lots of these "imminent" stories lately. Including one about AJ a week or so ago.

There is a lot gone unsaid around transfers, finances and ground moves - I dont expect him to tell all on sky, but I wouldnt be looking forward to the EGM if I was Bill.

Re the interview - it was good to finally get something to fill the info vacuum out of the club.

But I have heard lots of these "imminent" stories lately. Including one about AJ a week or so ago.

There is a lot gone unsaid around transfers, finances and ground moves - I dont expect him to tell all on sky, but I wouldnt be looking forward to the EGM if I was Bill.

If he signs Moutinho, I don't think he need worry too much about it.

Some people whinge saying we need to sign a certain amount of players and calling Kenwright and Moyes but if we signed Moutinho and that was it they would be praising Moyes and calling hima genuise.

Just makes me chuckle.

Moyes is a genious, whether he signs Moutinho or not, whats equally worrying however is the fact the Moysey has yet to sign his own deal. I wonder why??

I Just Went Off The London Thing

And Olic Played Against Real Madrid And Juventus In The Emirates Cup At The Weekend For Hamburg?

dunno if he was at the emirates over the weekend, but there were certainly some class players there

dunno if he was at the emirates over the weekend, but there were certainly some class players there

:blink: He Scored The Two Goals In Injury Time To Win The Cup For Hamburg

Im Not Saying He's The Player That BK Was Talking About

But He Fits The Description From What I Saw Of Him

olic was one of the best players for croatia over euro 2008,would be a great buy for us.

apparently there are more from the interview in the morning show tomorrow.

Moyes is a genious, whether he signs Moutinho or not, whats equally worrying however is the fact the Moysey has yet to sign his own deal. I wonder why??
Genious is i'm sorry to say over egging the pudding in regards to DM,good manager yes he is..but no he's not a genious

Anyone see the rest of this interview. I just saw some on SSN, but I only caught the end. He was talking about 4-6 players they are hourly trying to get in.

Interesting to hear him talk openly about the city not supporting them.

Interesting to hear him talk openly about the city not supporting them.

Well he is right there. Liverpool City Council only have vision torwards a one city club and its not us. That is one of the main reasons i remain unmoved over this Kirkby business. KEEP EVERTON IN OUR CITY.

So you reckon the city will suddenly decide to help Everton?

Of course not, i no the city wont do jack all for EFC so why be pushed out of a city because LCC supports a team across Stanley Park, a team that where formed after us, a team that currently play at a ground where the blues won a league title before the RS formation. We should not be held to randsom by anyone to leave the city. We should take a leaf out of the two ladies who live on Kemlyn Road who refused to leave to enable them to build the Centenary Stand. Ok, the RS got them out in the end but they would not budge for years. That was just two ladies, we have an army they have to fight. "KEEP EVERTON IN OUR CITY".

Of course not, i no the city wont do jack all for EFC so why be pushed out of a city because LCC supports a team across Stanley Park, a team that where formed after us, a team that currently play at a ground where the blues won a league title before the RS formation. We should not be held to randsom by anyone to leave the city. We should take a leaf out of the two ladies who live on Kemlyn Road who refused to leave to enable them to build the Centenary Stand. Ok, the RS got them out in the end but they would not budge for years. That was just two ladies, we have an army they have to fight. "KEEP EVERTON IN OUR CITY".

Good luck with that.

But again, you have contradicted yourself. We can't move the unmovable. We need to think of the future of this club, and if it means moving to another part of Liverpool, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.