Kenwright Interview on SSN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Chester!

WOOOLYBACK!!!!! Jokes mate, jokes ;), im from Birkenhead, but now live in Wallasey. So on top of my Season ticket i give £2.80 to the Tunnels every 2 weeks :mad:. Lets move to THE WIRRAL!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Vote DW.

Sorry, yes Sharpy made a good point, we did go a little off-topic, change the thread topic to random crap spoken by crazy ppls.

WOOOLYBACK!!!!! Jokes mate, jokes ;), im from Birkenhead, but now live in Wallasey. So on top of my Season ticket i give £2.80 to the Tunnels every 2 weeks :mad:. Lets move to THE WIRRAL!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Vote DW.

Sorry, yes Sharpy made a good point, we did go a little off-topic, change the thread topic to random crap spoken by crazy ppls.

Its not off-topic. We are talking about Bill Kenwright's SSN interview, in which he talks about Kirkby.

Its not off-topic. We are talking about Bill Kenwright's SSN interview, in which he talks about Kirkby.

Yea i know thats why i said "change the thread topic to random crap spoken by crazy ppls." Cos BK is defo a crazy person and we know he was talking crap.

Yeah and on SSN Bill talks about Kirkby and the need to move.

Nick don't be a smart arse, you know the score. If you want a debate on Kirkby theirs a thread for it mate.

Your right is a pivertal part of whats happening at the moment. But theirs plenty of people who are fed up of every thread turning into a kirkby thread.

Just bring the thread up mate it's not hard. ;)

Yea i know thats why i said "change the thread topic to random crap spoken by crazy ppls." Cos BK is defo a crazy person and we know he was talking crap.

Well I don't think he was. We need to get this Bill Kenwright as the "evil monkey in the closet" stigma cleansed. Bill Kenwright is doing his utmost to get this club up where it belongs. He's done bloody well so far.

Im a BK fan, dont get me wrong, what hes done for the club i will always respect, i just think he talks crap.

Whether this is cos some of what he says doesnt happen, thru no fault of his own, but he does talk a load of bolloxs at times. But hey dont we all, i just dnt do it on SSN and my own website.

So what exactly is the bollocks he is talking about?

The fact we need to move away from Goodison to increase income into the club? I guarantee this, if the move was to a site within the city boundaries, [Poor language removed] all would be said. Its just pathetic that people use it as an excuse. Where the fact remains, we need to increase income, and we can't do that at Goodison, and the only viable option at the moment is Kirkby, which happens to be a couple of miles outside of the city boundaries.

So some may say that BK is talking sense there. Good economical sense.

He says that DM wants to buy the best players to move the club forward. How is he talking crap there?

Do you think Man U fans are sitting at home stressing because they don't actually play in Manchester? No. BECAUSE ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!

Sorry Sharpy, just one more point to Ghostie. Manchester United dont play in Manchester?? What planet are you on here? I think i will have what you are drinking.

Sorry Sharpy, just one more point to Ghostie. Manchester United dont play in Manchester?? What planet are you on here? I think i will have what you are drinking.

Sir Matt Busby Way,
Old Trafford,
Greater Manchester,
England

Its not classed as Manchester, remarkable i KNOW!!

Cmon pal everyone knows that Man United play in Salford, which is not in Manchester, its part of Greater Manchester.

Which is what Kirkby will be in the not too distant future. Greater Merseyside.

Also if anyone knows their history, they will know that we never started life inside the city, I recommend 800 Years of Liverpool, good history book.

Status
Not open for further replies.