Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can just judge by my own reaction to this. I know it's irrational but I feel really disappointed with him now.

I don't see how his place in the team in tenable anymore. The fans will feel betrayed now and all his teammates, who have been publicly urging him to stay over the last few weeks, are going to feel just as let down.

I've got a passionate hatred for City at the moment. They, and their fans, really think they're Mr. Big Stuff. God, I hope they fall flat on their face.

We should go to Arsenal now and say "give us x amount and Senderos and you can have Lescott" that'd piss them bastards at City off no end

This has been an awful summer, and we find ourselves in a much worse position than last year. How Moyes believes we are in better shape now than this time last year is beyond me. We should be getting really excited about the start of the season but i am feeling a little more than concerned as the days pass.

Completely agree.

Whether its this side of the transfer window makes little odds. Lescott will go. Moyes is only delaying the inevitable as he's in a strong position.

Line up the players you want Moyes, sell Lescott for £25m and buy them quick. Every fan knows what we need.

wish we were in a position to let him rot in the reserves.

WHO THE FU*K DOES HE THINK HE IS.

a couple of decent seasons, and he thinks hes franz beckenbauer. players are to quick to forget, no one would take a chance on "a championship defender with a dodgy knee" 3 years ago.

I feel so let down

Yeah, I can just judge by my own reaction to this. I know it's irrational but I feel really disappointed with him now.

I don't see how his place in the team in tenable anymore. The fans will feel betrayed now and all his teammates, who have been publicly urging him to stay over the last few weeks, are going to feel just as let down.

I've got a passionate hatred for City at the moment. They, and their fans, really think they're Mr. Big Stuff. God, I hope they fall flat on their face.

Dont hate all city fans but I hate City and hope that they "crash and burn" (in true FM style). Lescott has shown his hand, we all really knew it was coming but he has played his last game IMO. We need signings TODAY. Sorry for swearing but, NO ******* AROUND NOW.

Disappointed at Joey because we got him into the England squad, pulled his ass out of the championship and made him who he is. Has he made a statement. Would like to hear his reasons. I would have so much credit for him if he said, "I wanna go for the money". Players dont do it and they should. I would understand then. If its for "footballing" reasons then i will have lost all respect.

he will say he want to play for an ambitous club with world class players.

and his nose will be getting bigger as he says it.

ugly [Poor language removed]

Whether its this side of the transfer window makes little odds. Lescott will go. Moyes is only delaying the inevitable as he's in a strong position.

Line up the players you want Moyes, sell Lescott for £25m and buy them quick. Every fan knows what we need.
Totally agree.

I don't want a player that doesn't want to be with us, and how will this affect the atmosphere in the dressing room?

Bye bye Joleon, go follow the money waivers.

City has climbed right up as my no 2 least favoured team in the premiership.

I don't blame City at all, he's a good player and they'll be a better team with him in it.

And why should Lescott stay when he's being offered mega money and the chance to join a team with far far more ambition than our club?

Moyes shouldn't have rejected his request. If he doesn't want to stay & play for us, let him go. We'll get a lot of cash for him in return. Rejecting his request only serves to alienate Moyes from the players and highlight the total failure on the board's behalf to back the manager in the financial aspect of the game.

It's really undignified stuff at this point. Rather than vent my frustration at Man City, I actually feel very angry about the way our club is being run at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

he will say he want to play for an ambitous club with world class players.

and his nose will be getting bigger as he says it.

ugly [Poor language removed]

I am waiting for that word, "Ambition" and when he takes his first press conference for City, we wont wait too long for that word to leave his lips i can tell you. What he is leaving for is the money, he knows that and we all know that too. Good riddance Lescott!!

Hypocrites. If another Boss offered you more more money you wouldnt even think about it.

Come, get a grip he's an employee.

Lescott is gonna get hammered for this, but I blame Moyes.
He is wrong to keep a player at the club when the player has acted correctly and asked for a transfer.

Hypocrites. If another Boss offered you more more money you wouldnt even think about it.

Come, get a grip he's an employee.

I am no Hypocrite. In an everyday job, if i was offered money for doing the same job, i would accept that deal. Me being a lifelong Blue however, if i played for Everton, i would only ever leave if the gaffer wanted rid of me. In a way, that is one reason you cant hold it against Lescott as the Royal Blue Blood of Everton Football Club is not running through his veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.