John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because every player has a price in the world mate if Chelsea, Utd or city came in with something crazy like 60m plus we probably would sell as most teams would. Juve sold Vidal and is selling pogba for crazy money
Well as Bayern Munich sporting director retorted last week when asked about selling Thomas Muller to United..."No no no. Some players are just not for sale" I live in hope that Everton will hold firm mate

It's pretty clear Stones is a massive talent, I'm sure top Euro clubs like Barca/Madrid have kept tabs on him, and if they see Chelski, Man U and City interested in signing him then that will force Barca's interest.

And it is clear Martinez has a good relationship with them.

It's pretty clear Stones is a massive talent, I'm sure top Euro clubs like Barca/Madrid have kept tabs on him, and if they see Chelski, Man U and City interested in signing him then that will force Barca's interest.

And it is clear Martinez has a good relationship with them.

Stones and his agent will know that if he moves to Chelsea that it will jeopardise a potential move to Barca or Real.

If Barca are interested, it genuinely would surprise me if theres an 'agreement' in place that will sell him next Summer. If they buy him now he cant play until January, so they may as well let the lad stay here for another season.

Id rather he went to Barca than Chelsea. Just so that we dont have to see him boss it week in week out in the Premier League and the fact that Barca are a much better Club.

I want City & United to come into it, next season. I know City did enquire, but they have actually respected our reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.