2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Unless Pep wants him, I don't see him going to any other team in England. Won't go to the RS, Arsenal have their first choice centre back partnership, United are a car crash, as are Chelsea. Newcastle can't afford him unless they sell BIG and Spurs wouldn't pay want we'd want.

Either Don Carlo comes in for him, or he becomes an Everton legend. Simples.

Unless Pep wants him, I don't see him going to any other team in England. Won't go to the RS, Arsenal have their first choice centre back partnership, United are a car crash, as are Chelsea. Newcastle can't afford him unless they sell BIG and Spurs wouldn't pay want we'd want.

Either Don Carlo comes in for him, or he becomes an Everton legend. Simples.

United pay massive wages and could give us a massive fee.

Theyre also rumoured to have a focus on both British and young players this summer.

I hope Branthwaite sees the benefits of 2 more years with us and see what happens at that point.

Hes praised Dyche, hes got his breakthrough with him and England recognition.

Hopefully he is the one who wants to stay.

He really is. Hes one of the best players we have ever produced. Absolute generational talent.

With a cold eye on it, even if you treated him as an investment, turning every one down point blank this summer, means he appreciates, he will go up 25 million every season we keep him in my opinion. I don't care how we do it and im realistic about our financial situation. But we need to do it.
Carlisle would say they produced him. Do they have a sell on %?

Other than a better media profile and a wage bump what would be the point of going to utd?
They're an absolute basket case of a club, I'd rather he stay here, improve, succeed tarkowski as captain then make a mega move to a top top side...
He could easily be city's next kompany, or link up with Carlo at Madrid

I've already made peace with the fact he'll be leaving this summer. He's our prized, most saleable asset and because of how we've been run into the ground, these type of players simply have to be sold to keep the lights on.

When he leaves though, he can leave with his head held high and in full knowledge that he has the respect of every single Evertonian because not once has he shirked a challenge, not once has he pulled out of a tackle, not once has he refused to put his head where it hurts, not once has he given up right up until the final whistle.

He has come across as a top young man and been absolutely brilliant to watch. So when he goes, which he will because we are absolutely skint, he'll go with my blessing and a very big thank you for giving absolutely everything in one of the most difficult seasons we've ever had to endure.

He’s amazing and I love watching him, like Stones, but I’m 100% sure he is gone

And I think where he goes won’t be as simple as….oh he won’t want Man U as they’re a basketcase or even the RS due to rivalry

For me it will be just how desperate will the money men be to get funds in by a certain deadline. If he is a must sell because of that mess, then that opens up prices and buying clubs that you can’t really predict

Thanks Blue Bill and Moshiri