January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call Club Atletico Union. The Straq is still lacing them up, albeit in the Argentine 3rd Division.

Easily gettable for a bag of Walker's Prawn Cocktail, which might be the worst tasting chip / crisp ever made.

We are like a very outdated family, who are very set in there own personal culture beliefs.

Kevin - mum, I've seen something I like that would really benefit the family In these dark times. Can I spend my pocket money on it.

Mum - Well son, I will have to have a look into it first before I can allow you to spend money just like that.
OK son, I've had a very long hard look and I think that might be possible but I just need to put to your father first.

Father - Well Bill, I will have to take a longer look into this as of your previous misjudgement on purchases.
After consulting with Advisors father 'Mosh' decides to take a look himself.

Father - I'm ever so sorry Bill but could you please relay to Kev that all I can find is a 'SOLD OUT' notice.
His pocket money will have to be locked away for now.

Kev - That's what you bloody said last time DAD !! ?

I found myself doing the weirdest voices and accents to each characters line in my head there

This sky transfer deadline day coverage is a proper cringe fest, more so than usual!
Why are they sat next to the revolving doors at the entrance to the building ?

These might be the only transfers we get this window...

transfers.jpg

Just can't believe you're board haven't gave Dyche even a little backing.

They must seriously be thinking we're done, let's just regroup and refocus next year in the Championship.

Unbelievable, he at least deserved a little bit of help.

Scuttle off back to the other transfers thread and complain about signing decent players you entitled little knobhead

Status
Not open for further replies.