January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

But you heard Farhad in that FAB video, Thelwell identifies the targets then it has to be signed off by Kenwright who then asks Moshiri for the money. I agree it's an utterly ridiculous process, far too time consuming. It should be Thelwell with a budget doing the deals.
We are like a very outdated family, who are very set in there own personal culture beliefs.

Kevin - mum, I've seen something I like that would really benefit the family In these dark times. Can I spend my pocket money on it.

Mum - Well son, I will have to have a look into it first before I can allow you to spend money just like that.
OK son, I've had a very long hard look and I think that might be possible but I just need to put to your father first.

Father - Well Bill, I will have to take a longer look into this as of your previous misjudgement on purchases.
After consulting with Advisors father 'Mosh' decides to take a look himself.

Father - I'm ever so sorry Bill but could you please relay to Kev that all I can find is a 'SOLD OUT' notice.
His pocket money will have to be locked away for now.

Kev - That's what you bloody said last time DAD !! ?

Interesting?

"Everton have moved their attention on to Genk attacker Onuachu. The 28-year-old has been in excellent form in the Belgian league this season, scoring an incredible 16 goals in just 19 games."

Maybe just paper talk but it's food for thought.
Everton have now moved their attention to a lanky lad who was kicking an arl casey against a wall outside Finch Farm.

Sean sees something in him. "Big lad. Get him the box. Get Tarks to hammer in long diagonals. Create a bit of mayhem. Come on! Keep jumping up. Head it. head it!"

I don’t see how he even pushes Simms down the pecking order. Surely HAS to be nonsense.
He doesn’t mate.

He had a decent season in the championship 2 years ago. Not decent enough to get a move then, nevermind now.

He’s had a lot of injuries and he’s always been lazy and unreliable. My heads gone here with this. Must be wham.

Paul Onuachu looks about the best we are linked with at the moment if there is any truth to it. 16 goals in 19 games is pretty tasty.

It's a F sad state of affairs...

And what scares me, even more, is that I don't care anymore...

Buy a player, don't buy a player, stay up, get relegated...

Normally I would sit on this forum for the entire deadline day, today probably the third or 4th time I have logged on.

Have a good evening.
We are all in the same boat, it is a sh17 boat agreed, but, while there is hope, I will cling to it.

I have to say it is pathetic by the club to do business so badly. Cannot even spend the money we have. I feel a couple of overpriced last minute desperation deals coming. Players that we will probably hate in about 6 months

Still, at least we have Dyche and not Frank

Just can't believe you're board haven't gave Dyche even a little backing.

They must seriously be thinking we're done, let's just regroup and refocus next year in the Championship.

Unbelievable, he at least deserved a little bit of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.