January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guiseppe Rossi on a free. Is he still any good? Was he any good? Would he do us a job?
Absolutely not.. ill never forgive him for costing me 4k on a crazy accumulator a few years back. Missed about 10 chances against some team like Eibar when he played for Villareal, leading 1-0 and they concede a last minute penalty for the draw.

I hate him still

Heard good things and looks like the type of player that would fit our new model but isn't he quoted at 20m or something?
I haven't seen any figures although the Allam family who own the club will no doubt be asking for something ridiculous for the lad.
I mentioned the David Brooks lad in the post. My Blades fan workmate reckoned Bournemouth got him for a bargain at some £11m. He'd cost double that now at least. Proves that there are some gems outside the PL.

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate
Think it’s lost in translocation mate means “ I love my 120k pw very much “

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate
I love Tosun.

Oh, wait. Thought you said tossing.
Tosun's a bit poo.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Batshuayi prefers loan move to Monaco but Chelsea want to sell him to Everton on a permanent deal.</p>&mdash; Charles Stevenson (@[Publication is blacklisted]) <a href="">January 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I haven't seen any figures although the Allam family who own the club will no doubt be asking for something ridiculous for the lad.
I mentioned the David Brooks lad in the post. My Blades fan workmate reckoned Bournemouth got him for a bargain at some £11m. He'd cost double that now at least. Proves that there are some gems outside the PL.

No doubt, Brooks was the best player on the pitch for 60 minutes at the weekend. Think this lad will do well as. If we could get him in and batshuayi then we could put richarlison back on the left and put lookman as a 10 and would have a very good attack imo.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Batshuayi prefers loan move to Monaco but Chelsea want to sell him to Everton on a permanent deal.</p>&mdash; Charles Stevenson (@[Publication is blacklisted]) <a href="">January 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

don't think that guy actually is legit. Has come out with absolute nonsense over the past couple of windows.

They did get a bargain, luckily for them cos they like spunking all their money on Liverpool reserves. Eddie howe needs investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.