January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 foot 4.

Im IN.

Benjamin_Tetteh.jpg
The pose of a pregnant woman that

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate

"- Turkish publication, Skorer, quote Cenk Tosun as saying: “I will fight to get back my jersey, I will not go anywhere. The Everton supporters love me very much”.

hahahah he sounds like fat sam with that kind of deludedness, no tosun we don't love you at all mate

I do, he hasn’t don’t anything to detriment the club in any way so why the animosity?

you love a man? eee gay you

nar in all seriousness I don't mind tosun in the slightest, but how in this earth is he loved by the fanbase? he's not very good so how can we love him?

I appreciate the goals he scored to secure our survival last season. Tho not the Campbell impact level but he did the job we asked him to, and never a word of complain after losing his place. If he’s given a chance to play he will score again. He’s not Darren Bent level of gashness.

Translation: “I’m getting paid 100k a week to sit on my arse most weeks, why the frig would I want to leave?”

Status
Not open for further replies.