January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure if we really need centre mids. Ideally someone that can play wide and and attacking mid, basically Mirallas mk. II.

(Vela pleeeassee, he's good and Moyes would fume)

If we go for a winger I really don't want just another rotation option, we have to many mediocre wingers. Mirallas is our only proper top class winger.

Now I won't be fazed if we sign a loanee, infact I'd much rather it than signing another squad player. I just think we need to go out and sign a proven class winger, if we don't have the money then loan someone or play a kid. We should have some funds in the summer.

It's just we've already got to many "rotation" options and not enough star wingers.

If we go for a winger I really don't want just another rotation option, we have to many mediocre wingers. Mirallas is our only proper top class winger.

Now I won't be fazed if we sign a loanee, infact I'd much rather it than signing another squad player. I just think we need to go out and sign a proven class winger, if we don't have the money then loan someone or play a kid. We should have some funds in the summer.

It's just we've already got to many "rotation" options and not enough star wingers.

this all over. mcgeady and pienaar are good players and i think atsu has good potential. but this will be left until the summer imo. but it will be our biggest target. we get in a top class winger like perisic in now in jan, we're in a great position to qualify for the champions league and will quickly make the money back.

then in the summer a top class keeper should be the priority.

we can try cut price to bid some winger who end up contract at next summer
last year we buy Mcgready at 1.5M only at Jan.

I think Carlos Vela would jump at the chance to come back to the prem as he has a point to prove; only problem is I doubt moyes will do any business with us

Status
Not open for further replies.