It's the Mirror and I know he's one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres only so much bullshit Moyes will take, he must have a limit, when Moyes leaves, riots.

Your right mate . When Moyes leaves and knowing Everton that will be at the worst possible time everyone will be at breaking point and a mass riot will erupt in which will see Bill barracading himself in his office with multiple chairs , desks , filing cabinets lol

Your right mate . When Moyes leaves and knowing Everton that will be at the worst possible time everyone will be at breaking point and a mass riot will erupt in which will see Bill barracading himself in his office with multiple chairs , desks , filing cabinets lol

Will you stand with me brother?

It was only a lot later that the involvement of Sir Phillip Green (a Spurs supporter) became apparent... initially as Chinese whispers... later as more concrete indications of perhaps the power behind the throne.

Stopped reading after that.

It was only a lot later that the involvement of Sir Phillip Green (a Spurs supporter) became apparent... initially as Chinese whispers... later as more concrete indications of perhaps the power behind the throne.

Stopped reading after that.

I dont know why. Green admits he has influenced Everton boardroom decisions. Pretty concrete.

He's definitely a cowboy is Bill. Turned down the Kings Dock for the want of 30M, now taking us to Kirkby??? for 80M. YeeHaa. What a ******* great Evertonian.

Reckon there are a few sides not just in the prem or just in this country that wish they had a true fan at the decision making edge of the club.

Like many before I wonder which part of the globe he has been scouring. But at this moment I would rather have him than not. You just have to look at whats going on around us Portsmouth sold again, Geordies well and truly screwed by Ashley, Leeds, Nottingham Forest and County etc.
So whilst I'm not a BK supporter and I would love investment but at what cost? I don't think we should mortgage our future for short term success. I know its not been so short term but faith is all we have unless you've got £80m £100m £200m whatever its going to cost short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.