It's the Mirror and I know he's one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
1; Don't tell Goat .
2 ; I get it . He's a blue . Also , I had a similar feeling to his Davey Hickson when getting to know Bally . Now THAT is special . No wonder he carries it still , and the ambulance thing was also quality .
As a Chairman , I have my issues . As an Evertonian , he's 24 carat .

kenwrights a great man and has done wonders for us, sky`s were deffinatly grey before him.
to be onest i`d be more in ore of meeting kenwright than i would half the 1st team.

I welled up reading that and looking at that picture of Goodison . Memories come flooding back . My father taking me to my first games in the Paddock and sitting me on his shoulders . Old men smoking woodbines and talking bollocks . The smell of fresh horse sh*t on Bullens Rd . I will never forget Goodison until the day I slip away from this life . What a ground , what a team .....what a club .

You only have to look at the farce at Pompey to see how much we under appreciate Bill and the stability and foundation of consistencey and security he has given us.

We comment on Bill so often on here but thats all it is a reaction rather then a reflection - the only thing that will judge Bill will be history and i think as things stand it will be kind to him - in fact im sure of it.

Last edited:
You only have to look at the farce at Pompey to see how much we under appreciate Bill and the stability and foundation of consistencey and security he has given us.

We comment on Bill so often on here but thats all it is a reaction rather then a reflection - the only thing that will judge Bill will be history and i think as things stand it will be kind to him - in fact im sure of it.

<shakes head>

He says as things stand Davek mate. He'll be judged after Kirkby either happens or doesn't we all know that but would you be so critical if DK wasn't hanging over us all? I know I wouldn't be.

Patronising blurb and we are meant to swallow it. What makes him any different from other fans who started off in the 60's or before.

Has been scouring the globe for the last twelve months for investors. Where have you been looking Billy, in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean. Come on reveal all. Absolute claptrap, cannot believe so many are taken in just like Toon fans taken in by Ashley. I hate the attitude that I am one of you, yuk.(n)

Patronising blurb and we are meant to swallow it. What makes him any different from other fans who started off in the 60's or before.

Has been scouring the globe for the last twelve months for investors. Where have you been looking Billy, in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean. Come on reveal all. Absolute claptrap, cannot believe so many are taken in just like Toon fans taken in by Ashley. I hate the attitude that I am one of you, yuk.(n)

ashley? yeh right

were not going to kirby and Bill needs to look a bit harder:mad: but I still love him but theres a very thin line between love and hate as we know:p

The article says hes been scouring the globe looking for investment for the £80m we need for Kirkby, you know that "World Class virtually free iconic Stadium".

And people still take in his lies.

The article says hes been scouring the globe looking for investment for the £80m we need for Kirkby, you know that "World Class virtually free iconic Stadium".

And people still take in his lies.

Well said . I agree 100% . Bill can only fool some the people for so long . Its all going to end in a bucket of tears .

Status
Not open for further replies.