Its only a matter of time before you all hate Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewytoffee

Player Valuation: £225k
Given what some have said on the various Rooney threads it seems absolutely that barring billiionaire investment, the same lids will eventually hate Barkley

Eventually he will get in the team on a regular basis. he will be boss and the bigger richer clubs will come sniffing. He will be offered CL football and huge wages and like any other human being would do, he too, will go. And when he does the same lids who STILL hate Rooney, will hate him too.

Its a weird place they are in right now. As we speak, they love Ross, want him in and see him as a saviour, but they know that eventually they will hate him too!!

Given what some have said on the various Rooney threads it seems absolutely that barring billiionaire investment, the same lids will eventually hate Barkley

Eventually he will get in the team on a regular basis. he will be boss and the bigger richer clubs will come sniffing. He will be offered CL football and huge wages and like any other human being would do, he too, will go. And when he does the same lids who STILL hate Rooney, will hate him too.

Its a weird place they are in right now. As we speak, they love Ross, want him in and see him as a saviour, but they know that eventually they will hate him too!!
I don't hate Rooney, never have, but what your saying about Ross leaving one day and people turning on him is 100% correct, and like Wayne in reality you couldn't blame him for leaving because whilst Mr Kenwright's in charge the most we can hope for is the FA cup and euafa cup place in the league, a lot of fans think if you leave Everton your the devil's son but in reality it's a job to players. Wayne's an Evertonian and always will be, I've been lucky enough to be in his company many of times with Thebluefox on nights out, parties and the lad had to leave and didn't have much choice .

In our last 4 games we've beaten City and Chelsea as well as putting ourselves one game from Wembley. We've also signed a £6m striker and got Steven Pienaar back who looks proper boss.

Why the negativity? Be happy ffs. Take the chance while you can.

I was thinking of starting a thread entitled "Everon will never win the Premier League and you KNOW it..!".

I'll save it for another day.

I dont think we will have any trouble keeping Barkley watched the res game yesterday and have seen him play at other levels,and he is a v good player but nothing exceptional hence the reason why any of the big clubs will not come knocking anytime soon,he needs to come on leaps and bounds from the level he is at the moment

Lids don't be fooled by the reserve game yesterday, he played poorly to his standards. He disappeared from the game for the last half an hour, but you could still see how good his control, passing, strength and general awareness is. The goal he played a huge part in, for example - he usually does stuff like that all game.

I was thinking of starting a thread entitled "Everon will never win the Premier League and you KNOW it..!". I'll save it for another day.

Let me know as I have a "your wife is going to cheat on you and you're going to get divorced" thread ready. A "your six year old daughter may seem sweet now but remember in another six years she will be pregnant" thread will follow soon after. Then we'll get really dark from there.

Also the Rooney thread has more people in it saying they don't actually hate him and want him back than the hatred. So personally I'm going to skip the hating Barkley phase and move right into "hope he comes back and plays with us when he's 30" phase.

Actually no nevermind I'll skip right to the "hope he's happy in retirement phase."

Good luck on your retirement Ross! Hope the grandkids are doing okay.

F.

F.

S.

I was thinking of starting a thread entitled "Everon will never win the Premier League and you KNOW it..!".

I'll save it for another day.

City fans would have thought the same thing about their team a few years ago. Who knows what'll happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.