"ITK" - "Source" - "Conmen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does it matter? I'm in no hurry to be the first to know about players. I'll happily wait until they are officially announced. We all find out eventually who signs.

Names bandied about on here are more for something to imagine when you're bored in work, or rather, when the Euros are on it adds a bit of interest to a match when you take a look at some dodgy left back. Whether the poster is right or not, I honestly do not care.

I have some first hand info.

Man United have sent scouts to watch Ross Barkley about 4 times in the last 12 months.

But, I didn't expect anything else from the countries biggest club, to be watching one of the countries biggest prospects.

I don't know anyone personally but i only take info off guys who have been correct in things they say a few times not just about transfers. I don't know what the fuss is about if you don't believe them that's your perogative but it's easy to pick out the guys who do know and those blatantly making stuff up.

LCAB was bang on with the Felli, Heitinga, Donovan & Pienaar loan deals ages before they happen, that's why I stand on him.

ITKs are like scientific theories if they're wrong even once they're worth **** all

Status
Not open for further replies.