i'll never get over today

Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrible as it was yesterday, I'm so glad I managed to swap my two tickets(had RS tickets but swapped outside for 2 Blue tickets), sat in that end with all the cockneys and Norwegians would have been painful

The overall thing for me(that cheered me up a bit), after the huge dissapointment was that we are EVERTON and we, as a set of fans are ****in ACE!

Most of us left bang on the fulltime whistle, some before and it was deadly silent leaving....leaving behind the cheers and buzz of those horrible, horrible RS ****s. Everyone making their own way to wherever....coaches, tube stations, cars but a lot heading to the pubs - this was where it all sank in for me. Where would I rather be after a ****ty day out than in a pub with fellow Blues? Me and my mate stayed drinking round Wembley 'til gone 7 and the pubs were still heaving with Blues, presumably all the Kopites rushing back to Gatwick for flights to Oslo or Dublin or making their train journeys back to Essex

The trains and tubes were still full of Blues at 7.30pm, with hardly a Kopite to be seen

'Best fans in the world' hey? I've shat 'em!

We're Everton and we are fcukin ace!

:)

T Leafe

Sorry mate - always been a fan of Moyesy until today BUT now - for me - the sooner he is gone - the better

I think yesterday was a watershed, not just for the Football Club as a whole, but also for those supporters and fans who are divided as either 'for' or 'against' Moyes.
I honestly believe that the anti Moyes feeling is now going to increase dramatically as he has proved beyond doubt now that under his management the Club will never win anything, which has been my own thoughts for years.
To think back at how e.g. Billy Bingham, Gordon Lee, and most of all, Colin Harvey were seen by all as failures whilst this man gets 10 years, and counting, to just 'steady the ship' is beyond believe.

Dont know where to post this, does not deserve its own thread.

First time at new Wembley and it was a great day.

Drank cans on the street with hundreds of blues, coppers were great. Had a laugh with people I have never met before, sun was shining it was amazing.

Got in the ground and sung my heart out like never before.

Then the goal. I must have hugged 5 lads I never knew untill 26 mins ago. It was Bedlam, every throw in, every corner won was cheered and sang, and I for one will never forget that.

Soon as the equaliser went in I knew, I just knew. We had stood up for 87 mins for the entire game almost. When the free kick was give I sat down and all I could see through the blues was a small section of reds fans. I waited for them to erupt. They duely obliged.

I nearly wrong '**** them' but you know what, they were better, dare I say it they wanted it more. Thats hard but its true.

It's hard being a blue, but I could not change even if I wanted to. But I am proud of my team

Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.