i'll never get over today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm usually the eternal optimist - but I too am struggling today!!

I had such a battle to get tickets for me and the lad - we were buzzing when we got there and thrilled to be part of the big blue familly that turned up - just a pity the players and the management never showed up.

I think I'll need a few more days to get over this one. But get over it I will...........I think.

I'm 17. I cried. Not arsed, it's Everton, only family means more to me. I'm gonna struggle to get over it, I said a few days ago, if we get beat but put on a good show, then I can deal with it, but if we roll over as usual I won't deal with it.

I'm 17. I cried. Not arsed, it's Everton, only family means more to me. I'm gonna struggle to get over it, I said a few days ago, if we get beat but put on a good show, then I can deal with it, but if we roll over as usual I won't deal with it.

yeah exactly, poor fkin show we put on

lot of posters on here are a lot younger than I actually thought

just shows me that some of the stuff posted on here is a testament to the intelligence of a lot of Everton fans

I honestly hope that in no way this is deemed as patronising but the maturity displayed in some of their previous posts belies their younger years

all I can say is, although today/yesterday may be a painful memory

we've all been through it, and it only makes you stronger

COYB

lot of posters on here are a lot younger than I actually thought

just shows me that some of the stuff posted on here is a testament to the intelligence of a lot of Everton fans

I honestly hope that in no way this is deemed as patronising but the maturity displayed in some of their previous posts belies their younger years

all I can say is, although today/yesterday may be a painful memory

we've all been through it, and it only makes you stronger

COYB

I've heard this of loads of people today mate haha, I try and convince myself it's true but it's just hard to recover from such a knockout blow, these kind of days make winning all the more sweeter though.

Not only was it painful to lose, but the pub in Sydney I was in (packed with about 200 blues) had this RS woman run around to everyone pointing in their faces and screaming "LIVERPOOL!" when Andy Carroll scored. If she was a bloke she would have been battered to death by everyone there. Just not cool at all.

I'd never felt so angry, frustrated, embarrassed, and depressed before. Don't normally tear up watching sport but that was just absolutely painful.

I have a lot of time for all you Blues who had to make your way home from Wembley after that.

As horrible as it was yesterday, I'm so glad I managed to swap my two tickets(had RS tickets but swapped outside for 2 Blue tickets), sat in that end with all the cockneys and Norwegians would have been painful

The overall thing for me(that cheered me up a bit), after the huge dissapointment was that we are EVERTON and we, as a set of fans are ****in ACE!

Most of us left bang on the fulltime whistle, some before and it was deadly silent leaving....leaving behind the cheers and buzz of those horrible, horrible RS ****s. Everyone making their own way to wherever....coaches, tube stations, cars but a lot heading to the pubs - this was where it all sank in for me. Where would I rather be after a ****ty day out than in a pub with fellow Blues? Me and my mate stayed drinking round Wembley 'til gone 7 and the pubs were still heaving with Blues, presumably all the Kopites rushing back to Gatwick for flights to Oslo or Dublin or making their train journeys back to Essex

The trains and tubes were still full of Blues at 7.30pm, with hardly a Kopite to be seen

'Best fans in teh world'? I've shat 'em!

We're Everton and we are fcukin ace!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.