I'll forever thank Moyes for this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Player Valuation: £1m
Moyes may have a lot of critics among the Everton faithful. He may annoy, confuse and even offend with his team selections, his style of play, the team's pre-january crapness, his stubbornness and occasional arrogance.

And yes, he may well eventually one day popcorn GOT to death.

But I'll thank this man everyday for making this happen on September 1st 2008.

efc__1221226980_fellaini.jpg

Possibly one of the best performances I've ever seen vs. United and Vidic in particular.

Our Felli was a monster tonight! COYB, absolutely buzzing!

He was amazing this evening, love the way he finds time to chest the ball and turn even when he has a defender trying to get up his arse. Quality performance by all the boys tonight, Neville and Gibson played very well in the centre. Great start to the season, hopefully we can build on this and none of the injuries are too serious. Enjoy the evening Lids, cannot wait to see the excused old red nose comes out with in the press conf afterwards :) COYB's

ITS only ON

Whats with all the chesting down ? NEVER seen a player do that skill SO often in one game. Took the piss.

The best I have ever seen from a player at bringing the ball down on their chest, time and time again, even with defenders mauling him. Phenomenal. World Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.