If you could talk to Moyes.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a fan of Moyes bashing, I admit hes got flaws, but hes human and we all think we could do things better. I mean come on, how hard is this management thingy? I won the League on FM in my second season and the CL 3rd Season in, its a piece of piss surely?

Moyes out, me in.

Moyesey your great, just keep it up fella. Also, your the manager, you see the team everyday on the training ground so your more qualified than any person to say whats wrong with the team and needs training. I trust you, you have always turned things around!

What advice would you give him regarding his performance so far?
Stop persisting with the same right side of the pitch...IT IS LAME

What key points in our style of play would you bring to his attention that you felt could be improved?
One skilful player in the entire first 11 is not good enough.

What player would you recommend he scout?
Joao Moutinho AGAIN

What current first 11 and formation would you suggest he tries out?
If we had a full strength side?
Howard, Heitinga, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Billy, Arteta, Rodwell, Cahill, Pienaar, Yakubu

What non football related question would you ask him?
What rugby league team do you support?

What advice would you give him regarding his performance so far?

I don't think I could give you advice Dave, even ToxtethBlue would struggle with all these injuries. Just get the best out of what you've got, you can improve, as can the team.

What key points in our style of play would you bring to his attention
that you felt could be improved?

Percentages and long ball football isn't the way forward. Try not to pack the midfield with yard dogs when you've got the English Luka Modric in Leon Osman at your disposal.

What player would you recommend he scout?

Me, I'm ready for the big Leagues.

What current first 11 and formation would you suggest he tries out?

You've got the formation sorted Dave, just push Osmanaldo into the middle and bobs your uncle. Maybe even Steven Pienaardinho.

What non football related question would you ask him?

Do you honestly think you could take me, one on one?

Im not a fan of Moyes bashing, I admit hes got flaws, but hes human and we all think we could do things better. I mean come on, how hard is this management thingy? I won the League on FM in my second season and the CL 3rd Season in, its a piece of piss surely?

Moyes out, me in.

Bit of banter from me though, lid. Dont put me with that clique

Moyes out, me in.

Brilliant

I know lid I know, The ATS have monitored your progress, when they are deployed, I think your safe.

Crying of the TxB post tho.

The English Modric, CHRIST.

Just give him a go in the middle, that's all I ask.

We'll see, Osman is like a Modric clone when he's strutting his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.