If Birmingham get relegated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Fulham

Oh, that is a must Fulham has to go down, as much as I want the chance to break the curse, I did rather they are not around.

Just feel Reading might have more player worth while getting hold of then Birmingham, one things good with Reading player they seem not to be injure prone.

Just get me someone like Messi, he is the kind of midfielder we are looking for!

I hope your jokeing......he was [Poor language removed] an always will be.

Remember never go back..........(kendall,ferguson,fernandes etc,etc)

Maybe reconsider Ferguson.

The season we finished 4th, no other player got any team more points for their club than Ferguson ;)

And THAT goal vs Utd of course :D

The season we finished 4th, no other player got any team more points for their club than Ferguson ;)

That's was a great goal.

How about Fernandes re-produce the goal he score against Man U, on Arsenal this Sunday and I would love to see Fernandes make their player scramble around Fernandes trying to get hold of the ball.

You know i forgot about that season he had, The goal at home against norwich was so important(even thou deflected). An the away goal at norwich. All in all thou the 2nd coming did'nt work an on a whole he was pretty poor. Coming back a second time just does'nt work for some strange reason.

it must be true Gravesen's second coming has hardly been awe inspiring. lollol

How the fukk did i miss him out. Wow he's the worst of the lot!!

wouldn't mind seeing seb larsson come on over

Same here, i think hes a great player, could fill up numbers for our squad, and we would get him quite cheap with birmingham most likely getting relegated...

Looks like it pretty certain they would be going down this season, they need to beat Blackburn to have any chance of staying up, while Reading only has to beat Derby, but if Fulham beat Portsmouth it won't matter those two would go down, but of course I prefer Fulham to go down with Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.