If anyone should feel cheated....

Status
Not open for further replies.
England's best goalkeeper made an outstanding save to tip it round the post, it was going bang in the corner.

What about the Villa home game? What of the United home game?

He isn't very often flashy, he had a stinker at Spurs and truth be told he isn't my very favourite Everton player.

But sometimes he is boss and his link-up play with the striker/winger/full-backs is brilliant IMO. You could make a case that he shouldn't start every game, and I would agree but I wouldn't take less than £8M for him!
Not saying to get rid of...squad player role is his thing for me. Need polished world class finisher for the CL is my point guys :)

Aguero slots a cracker in his one chance...Naismith needs 3 or 4 before scoring, normally a tap in. Just saying if we are to progress to a CL side, we need better quality up front

You can't seriously be comparing an attacking midfielder/second striker type that we got on a free with Sergio Aguero?

He is amongst the best in the world!

.....it is us.

Barkley picks today to have his best game ever.....last week at Saints he was subbed at half time.

Lukaku starts spraying the ball around the pitch with a majesty we have never seen from him before and scores a more difficult header than the one Gerald put on a plate for him last week.

Bobby picks a system to compensate for the lack of one of his holding midfielders today instead of the bizarre permutation the last time one was absent, against Palace.

The damage was done before today.

Yeah it sure was...

Wool

Aguero slots a cracker in his one chance...Naismith needs 3 or 4 before scoring, normally a tap in. Just saying if we are to progress to a CL side, we need better quality up front

Dzeko usually needs 5 or 6 in games too, Aguero is just a freak of nature.

He's the all time leading PL scorer for goals per minute, it's an unfair comparison for any man.

I thought Barkley was sensational.

If he can get some consistency he'll be up there with the best - it's in his hands really.

Dzeko usually needs 5 or 6 in games too, Aguero is just a freak of nature.

He's the all time leading PL scorer for goals per minute, it's an unfair comparison for any man.
Not comparing Dzeko to Naismith are you? Anyways guys..lets move on shall we? We are all entitled to our humble opinions in a forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.