If anyone should feel cheated....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m
.....it is us.

Barkley picks today to have his best game ever.....last week at Saints he was subbed at half time.

Lukaku starts spraying the ball around the pitch with a majesty we have never seen from him before and scores a more difficult header than the one Gerald put on a plate for him last week.

Bobby picks a system to compensate for the lack of one of his holding midfielders today instead of the bizarre permutation the last time one was absent, against Palace.

The damage was done before today.

Lukaku was awful.

Fair play to City, came with a plan, and stuck with it. Dzeko, getting a yellow card, well in their opinion, totally worth it.

Give it to the blues, never gave it up, we, as fans, probably would have.

All we can do now, is get an Arsenal final win, and mean our Europa League campaign starts in August, not late June.

Allez Oh, i love Bobby.

Dont say Lukaku is awful he scored a goal remember, therefore he is the best striker in the worldz LAD.

I hate to be a negative git...but is it just me that fails to see what Naismith brings to the side? A quality scorer to play next to Lukaku (or whoever next season) is a priority. Ok, Mirallas was out but if we have to go into next season with him as our first choice striker...(n)

I hate to be a negative git...but is it just me that fails to see what Naismith brings to the side? A quality scorer to play next to Lukaku (or whoever next season) is a priority. Ok, Mirallas was out but if we have to go into next season with him as our first choice striker...(n)

Did you miss Fulham away?

Did you miss Fulham away?
Everyone has a good game, but I just don't think he is the quality we need if we will ever make the CL. Squad player ok...but missing sitters like yesterday's to equalise just before they scored their 3rd is continually frustrating is it not?

YES - I work with Arsenal, Tottenham & fans of other mickey mouse clubs all of who say Naismith is a cracking player and underrated - Also, try and look back at our games this season...

Everyone has a good game, but I just don't think he is the quality we need if we will ever make the CL. Squad player ok...but missing sitters like yesterday's to equalise just before they scored their 3rd is continually frustrating is it not?

England's best goalkeeper made an outstanding save to tip it round the post, it was going bang in the corner.

What about the Villa home game? What of the United home game?

He isn't very often flashy, he had a stinker at Spurs and truth be told he isn't my very favourite Everton player.

But sometimes he is boss and his link-up play with the striker/winger/full-backs is brilliant IMO. You could make a case that he shouldn't start every game, and I would agree but I wouldn't take less than £8M for him!

YES - I work with Arsenal, Tottenham & fans of other mickey mouse clubs all of who say Naismith is a cracking player and underrated - Also, try and look back at our games this season...
Aguero slots a cracker in his one chance...Naismith needs 3 or 4 before scoring, normally a tap in. Just saying if we are to progress to a CL side, we need better quality up front

Barkley was wonderful today. Everytime he had the ball, he made use of it. Great to see..... Another wonder goal but aye, typical he shows up in this game, of all games.

Still we can take comfort in the fact that he turned on this kind of performance against not only the leagues best, but worlds best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.