Huntelaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
I really didn't want to do this but as i am now bored, apparently Moyes has made Huntelaar a major target in January and the club believe it's within their capabilities to seal a deal.The lad who works for us fancies himself as an itk because he knows 'agents' and to be fair he's had a lot right, he told me this during lunch today when convo got to EFC. I'm not endorsing this as gospel by any means and I have my doubts as surely he would cost £15m at least and be on big wages but as this guy has had his fair share of good calls I thought it would be worth bringing up. Scott Parker to spurs, Milner to City, Podolski to Arsenal and Naismith to us last season are a couple of his very advanced calls.

Klaas by name, utter tosh by nature!!!!

Cracking player tho really, so fairly sure we couldnt afford his fee, his wages or even his image rights.

I really didn't want to do this but as i am now bored, apparently Moyes has made Huntelaar a major target in January and the club believe it's within their capabilities to seal a deal.The lad who works for us fancies himself as an itk because he knows 'agents' and to be fair he's had a lot right, he told me this during lunch today when convo got to EFC. I'm not endorsing this as gospel by any means and I have my doubts as surely he would cost £15m at least and be on big wages but as this guy has had his fair share of good calls I thought it would be worth bringing up. Scott Parker to spurs, Milner to City, Podolski to Arsenal and Naismith to us last season are a couple of his very advanced calls.

I'd probably jizz myself in to oblivion but alas, I can't see it happening.

Would be beyond ace though.

Status
Not open for further replies.