Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not better than Szczęsny mate - well in my humble opinion anyway. Szczęsny is better at 21.

I just dont rate Howard mate, i think hes a poor goalkeeper.

Hes not better than Szczsny mate - well in my humble opinion anyway. Szczsny is better at 21.

I agree he looks good but he's still potential. We wil have to agree to disagree. Whats the name of that united keeper, i think he's polish. When he played against us for west brom in duncs last game he was magnificent. I thought he was going to be quality.

Hes not better than Szczęsny mate - well in my humble opinion anyway. Szczęsny is better at 21.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to bother arguing with you Neiler since you are unmoveable on this, but my teeth almost fell out in amazement when I read the bolded line.

You have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to bother arguing with you Neiler since you are unmoveable on this, but my teeth almost fell out in amazement when I read the bolded line.

Ask Barcelona mate!

Szczęsny is an excellent goal keeper.

Last edited:

Neiler just really doesn't like Howard.

Everyone has that player they don't rate. I believe you said as much yourself Kay, when we were talking about your quick-draw Bilyaletdinov mistake highlighting.

Admittedly Neiler takes it a step or two further, and his opinion of Howard is almost bizarre, but it's his opinion and his right to have it.

Neiler just really doesn't like Howard.

Everyone has that player they don't rate. I believe you said as much yourself Kay, when we were talking about your quick-draw Bilyaletdinov mistake highlighting.

Admittedly Neiler takes it a step or two further, and his opinion of Howard is almost bizarre, but it's his opinion and his right to have it.

Yup, totally hear ya, but I DO praise Bily when he does make the right moves - you've seen it yourself, right? I DO give him some just rewards. Neiler doesn't do that with Howard. It's very one-sided. That's what I object to - it's that he doesn't rate him anywhere near what most people think. People object to his abilities in the air (which US fans do too) - fair enough, but to rank 17 keepers better than him - sna????????

With that said Neiler you are very polite about your opinion and never personally attack anyone, so yes, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. You are never mean, which I appreciate. :)

(You know, side note I just realized - Vic doesn't bug me as much as Bily does. You know why? I think it's because I've kinda given up on Vic, but Bily bugs me because I do think he has talent, but I just...can't...squeeze...it...out. Almost worse. :p )

If anyone looked at our team and tried to highlight a weakness i doubt the goalkeeper would be top of the list. Apart from martyn just remember the dross we have had to put up with between the sticks, simonsen, wright, baardsen, even that dutch **** from the ****e for a couple of games. Although i was a kid in the eighties too young to appreciate it, the one thing i can think of with pride is that a had years of watching big nev.

Honestly, I think he'd have to actually be dead. I can see Moyes propping him up in the goal even if he had two broken arms, bandages over his eyes and was in a coma.

We used to do that all the time. His name was Richard Wright.

Mucha was getting some real stick off Jagielka for punching and not collecting the ball against Werder Bremen. Jagielka should remember how ****ing hopeless he was himself when he started out for Everton.

Very true. Jags had a horrid time of it at right back against RSL in preseason that year. Enough for us to wonder what Moyes was thinking.

If anyone looked at our team and tried to highlight a weakness i doubt the goalkeeper would be top of the list. Apart from martyn just remember the dross we have had to put up with between the sticks, simonsen, wright, baardsen, even that dutch **** from the ****e for a couple of games. Although i was a kid in the eighties too young to appreciate it, the one thing i can think of with pride is that a had years of watching big nev.

This.

Neiler, i'm going to have to ask you to at post at least a modicum of evidence to support your '15 points a season' claim you've made against Howard.

You posted a link to an article just then which says Howard wasn't to blame, so i'm not sure what the point of that was. Regardless, anybody who says he's ****e has to be high and drunk in my books. World beater he is not, but he's no Richard Wright.

Every time you post something mean about our Tim i'm going to post a video of him making us proud.

[video=youtube;r_bSY8fT82M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_bSY8fT82M&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.