Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tony_Scott11: #Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard ruled our for up to a month. Massive blow to Everton in their quest for European football next season. #EFC

I was a bit surprised that he started but it's good for the players to know the injury won't cost them their place if they're in good form at the time of their injury.

If nothing else, I feel one heck of a lot better about Mucha. He sure showed me that we're in good hands if he's in there. Good to know.

I was a bit surprised that he started but it's good for the players to know the injury won't cost them their place if they're in good form at the time of their injury.

If nothing else, I feel one heck of a lot better about Mucha. He sure showed me that we're in good hands if he's in there. Good to know.

Agree all round there

He wasn't at fault for either of the goals and generally had a good all round game today. Let's hope we see more of this between now and the end of the season.

I thought he had some great saves but it drives me crazy when he holds on to the ball instead of getting a quick counter-attack going.

Would have been disapointed if that shot that hit the bar would have went in, also thought he was crap for the first goal, it was straight at him with not too much pace on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.