How bad was it at work/wherever today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty bad in my place.RS crowing everywhere.

One guy (who is actually a Cockney) strolled in beaming away and yelling that Santa had arrived early and his two young lads were ecstatic!!??!! That was nice.

To be honest I didn't have the energy to say anything. I've kind of got use to it.

Ever thankful for small mercies, one of the few benefits of being over 60 and retired is that one no longer has to face the mutant fraternity in the workplace the morning after :dance:

The Monday after the Glenn Keeley was horrendous though :mad:

Someone tried to rub it in, sending me a link to the goal on You Tube. I responded with the obligatory Slippy Gerrard gif. They have no answer to that!
Some things are soon forgotten, but not the classics:
JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

no-one really said anything to me, i work in an office where if i am not a kopite no-one talks football to me much like my opinion doesn't matter.

Had a bit of a chat with a red though who isn't a typical red and can actually hold a conversation with only the odd little dig in there you laugh off

If you mention the difference a massive dockside stadium on the Mersey will make to us they tend to get bored quickly and leave you alone

Ever thankful for small mercies, one of the few benefits of being over 60 and retired is that one no longer has to face the mutant fraternity in the workplace the morning after :dance:

The Monday after the Glenn Keeley was horrendous though :mad:
I'm part retired so not in till tomorrow - dont mind banter with the match going rs - most in my office are sound, but its the armchair telly clappers that do my head in....the latter have learned through experience that if they try it on they will regret it. Anyone who sat through the Keeley derby will be able to cope with whats happened since (possibly with the exception of El fraudos dire capitulation last season).....plenty of ammo (2014 in particular) to fight back with.

Status
Not open for further replies.