Hmm Apostolos Vellios

Status
Not open for further replies.
People its all well and good buying for the future are squad is paper thin now!!!
All of our so called major rivals have out spent and out strengthened us again,I hope
This young lads are good enough next year let alone in 4 years we can't afford to
Wait that long you have to register your 25 man squad shortly do we even have 25??
I never seen moyse look so dejected as he has done recently for me things look
Dyer. to stand still in football is to die and that's at least 3 transfer windows we have fact.
Not even a loan and only outgoings things are bad when you can't even afford a
Nominal loan fee,yesterday was a sad sad day imho

Last edited:
People its all well and good buying for the future are squad is paper thin now!!!
All of our so called major rivals have out spent and out strengthened us again,I hope
This young lads are good enough next year let alone in 4 years we can't afford to
Wait that long you have to register your 25 man squad shortly do we even have 25??
Dyer. to stand still in football is to die and that's at least 3 transfer windows we have fact.

I like how you've used a capital at the beginning of each line there.....made it fun to read =)

That doesn't really make sense as the Portugese premier league is definitely of a higher standard than League One and dare I say the Chmapionship as well.

Sending him to portugal doesnt make sense either.. What i meant was sending him to the championship or league one would make more sense as it would allow him to get used to the way the english game is played..

Kicked 2 goals in his first 3 games correct me if im wrong. Not a bad start for the youngster if he keeps this up and we could see him on the bench sooner then later.

Kicked 2 goals in his first 3 games correct me if im wrong. Not a bad start for the youngster if he keeps this up and we could see him on the bench sooner then later.

Think that's right Jozman, man

What do we have to lose really?

1.Howard 2.Neville 3.Baines 4.Jagielka 5.Distin 6.Fellaini 7.Arteta 8.Osman 9.Cahill 10.Saha 11.Beckford 12.Mucha 13.Hibbert 14.Coleman 15.Heitinga 16.Rodwell 17.Bily 18.Anichebe

Am I missing anyone? You're right. We do need to have the reserves on standby. We only have a matchday squad worth of professionals when everyone is fit. With Neville, Fellaini and Cahill injured, we've had to call up Duffy, Mustafi and Baxter. Arteta's absence will present an opportunity to another youngster, presumably Gueye. If Saha, Beckford or Anichebe pick up an injury (which is highly likely), we'll have to promote Vellios just to make up the numbers.

Why not give Dixieopodopolous a go! Saha is out! We only got Beckford fit! Not playing for owt anymore so get Gueye and Dixie in!

Stubbsy on Vellios

how to play as a centre forward at Everton.

He's obviously spending far too much time in the oppositions penalty area instead of our own half.

Just hope for his sake he doesn't decide not to come back for a corner one time otherwise its straight back on the bus for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.