Hmm Apostolos Vellios

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we will ever see joao Silva in an everton 1st team shirt, and the same goes for this greek kid it just doesnt excite me one bit

I bet when Seamus was plucked from Sligo for 50k you didn't think he would be starting down our right flank.

Great another "non" signing for us,jesus things must be bad if this is the best we can come up with.

BK your time is up sell the club eh? we're a joke.

Im Irish Nordecke so i heard good things about him from the off before and when he signed.. Very early in signing with us he was tipped for big things i watched him in a reserve derby on red****e tv and he stood out a mile.. so yes i taught this lad was special.. as for joao Silva he has gone on loan to a first division club in portugal for the rest of season add that to not hearing a peep about the lad in his time here makes me not so optimistic..

Im Irish Nordecke so i heard good things about him from the off before and when he signed.. Very early in signing with us he was tipped for big things i watched him in a reserve derby on red****e tv and he stood out a mile.. so yes i taught this lad was special.. as for joao Silva he has gone on loan to a first division club in portugal for the rest of season add that to not hearing a peep about the lad in his time here makes me not so optimistic..

Wasn't he injured? Thought he was making decent progress until he got hurt, now getting a loan to regain fitness.

Didnt hear anything about him making decent progress and the fact that hez gone home to portugal on loan doesnt bode well either,you would think if he was progressing that he would be sent to a championship side or league 1.. What a long night im never watching Sky Sports news again it has done my head in.. nite all.. from a disgruntled everton fan

Didnt hear anything about him making decent progress and the fact that hez gone home to portugal on loan doesnt bode well either,you would think if he was progressing that he would be sent to a championship side or league 1.. What a long night im never watching Sky Sports news again it has done my head in.. nite all.. from a disgruntled everton fan

That doesn't really make sense as the Portugese premier league is definitely of a higher standard than League One and dare I say the Chmapionship as well.

Does Moyes even know anything about Apostolos Vellios?

In the Sky Sports News audio he describes him as an '18 year old boy', on BBC he's 19 and also on the Everton FC Website.

Really confused, surely he should know that?

I'll give him a break, the lad's birthday was just a few weeks ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.