Has anyone noticed we haven't been playing well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill, lads. It's fairly obvious that we've been delibrately throwing games to both lull the sh!te into a false sense of security and to wind up GOT posters.

this thread

tumblr_m8mc3jUXNH1rode1oo1_400.gif

We can't be on form for the whole season non stop. We can't not make mistakes and lose games we should win. It's the way football works.

If these things didn't happen (as they also do to other good teams) we'd be walking the league AND guess what we're NOT the best team in the country!

We will have good runs and form and some will get over excited with our boss'ness, and we'll have poorer runs and some will knee jerk that we're now gash.

Either way come season end we will be challanging the like of Spurs, liverpool and UTD who are roughly around the same level as us with there own strenghts and weekness's. City and Chelsea are a class above us and probably arsenal too.

Chill, go with the flow enjoy the many highs of the season that are yet to come, take it on the chin the bad moments. You'll feel a lot happier than stressing over these little things, that really at this stage mean very little!

Coyb!!!

We can only hope that the overly-tooth-whitening, synergy speaking, dossier compiling, small fury animal bothering cult leader from across the park hasn't noticed because at this rate GOT may need to be put under a mental health act quarantine come 3 bells on Saturday.

When everton have you feeling underwhelmed and dissapointed they always do something to pick you right back up again.

Isn't there an anfield Derby around the corner....??

When everton have you feeling underwhelmed and dissapointed they always do something to pick you right back up again.

Isn't there an anfield Derby around the corner....??

2 of the last 3 of which were some of the happiest, most picked uppiest I've ever been.

I think we've been very good offensively but the defense has completely [Poor language removed] us and that has been mostly down to individual errors. I don't think we have conceded to many goals from teams breaking down our defense it's always someone making a mistake.

Are you all actually surprised?

We all conceded that this would be the slowest start to the season we've had in years, due to the extremely poor preparation in Pre-Season.

It was just one of those games.. We've had a difficult run so far the last 4 weeks. It seems worse as well after the good win midweek against Wolfsburg..

jones_dontpanic_11.jpg
Its not really been difficult the last 4 weeks especially with palace an west brom.
I think lack of preparation has been a big factor and putting round pegs in square holes

Status
Not open for further replies.