Great away wins you wish you were at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham when we beat them with 10 men and andy johnson scored twice - the double decker buses on the way back to the tube were bouncing full of song 'we've only got 10 men'!!!

Do they have to be particularly recent?

If not, I'd love to have been at the Kevin Campbell derby in 1999 above all others - but I was too young, I was probably tucked up in beddy-byes by the final whistle... bah humbug!

Also wembley 95 could only get 2 tickets for 3 of us booked on a coach for weekend trip to wembley was all gonna chip in for a tout ticket but gets to the elm on Townsend lane.
An me mate Keith is doing the security at wembley so I takes the security and give the tickets to me fambo sees the game gets paid and pitch side for the lap of honour bosssssss.plus the fact cantona who was banned walked right past me well pissed off.top top day

I was at the Tottenham game in 1985 when we put one hand on the trophy.....Trevor Steven at our end. My feet didn't touch the ground that night....so many scousers.

The one I wished I could have seen was the 4-0 at Anfield....Harvey and Temple scored I think. 1964? Or was it 1963?
Yes that was with a make shift team - My older Brother went he stated Johnny Morrissey's opening goal was a blinder - Brian Harris who usually played right half was forced to play right back - Pickering scored the other goal along with a young Harvey, and D Temple - it was a shock score line! I wish he had taken me , but I was too young!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.