Graeme Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
id laugh if malky mackay got the job + swansea stayed up and cardiff went down.

but tbh i think swansea have made a mistake with this sacking.

id laugh if malky mackay got the job + swansea stayed up and cardiff went down.

but tbh i think swansea have made a mistake with this sacking.

Malky Mackay can not take up another job as he is fighting his compensation salary terms from Cardiff at the present time - he stated this whilst being a TV pundit!

Lol. Kopite behaviour right here
EVERY teams fans think the media have an agenda against them.

Get a grip ffs

You're deluding yourself.

The papers wrote about Baines to Utd for 3 years every single week.

Every single week there's a story selling Barkley, Coleman, Jags to another club.

We get more stories about selling our players than any other club.

National radio phone ins are regularly to devoted to selling our best players.

We frequently get left out in coverage of 'the race for 4th', BT have done this, Sky have done this. They literally skip where we are placed in the league in favour of glamour teams below us.

If you can't see any if this then you aren't paying any attention at all.

There's nothing 'kopite' about it - they get great coverage due to the 8 million ex-reds that are pundits in the media.

Every single week there's a story selling Barkley, Coleman, Jags to another club.

We frequently get left out in coverage of 'the race for 4th', BT have done this, Sky have done this. They literally skip where we are placed in the league in favour of glamour teams below us.

There's nothing 'kopite' about it - they get great coverage due to the 8 million ex-reds that are pundits in the media.

Same for Southampton with Shaw, Lallana etc.
Villa with Benteke, and Milner, Barry, Downing
RS - Suarez
Newcastle - Cabaye
Spurs - Bale, Carrick, Keane, Berbatov, Modric
Arsenal - RVP, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Adebayor

Not unique to us.

Same for Southampton with Shaw, Lallana etc.
Villa with Benteke, and Milner, Barry, Downing
RS - Suarez
Newcastle - Cabaye
Spurs - Bale, Carrick, Keane, Berbatov, Modric
Arsenal - RVP, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Adebayor

Not unique to us.
says a lot that out of that list only benteke, suarez and the southampton lads haven't moved on

I have only one snippet of DF as a coach - it was from his comments last summer when he took a session at a sort of starters course for coaches as he's doing his badges. To say he sounded a mile off is an understatement.

I'm pretty sure when/if Martinez looks for a sidekick Duncan isn't going to be even thought about.

Dunno where you get your info from but from what i have heard he's a pretty damn good coach for a new guy. Everyone respects him, and he takes the most one on one sessions at the club.

You're exaggerating a hell of a lot to try and get your point across... that much is clear.

There is no media conspiracy, why would there be a conspiracy ?

Think rationally about this.

EVERY SINGLE SET OF FANS THINKS THE MEDIA ARE AGAINST THEM

United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa, EVERYONE. It's all you ever read in comments on daily fail articles etc, "daily mail trying to sell our players blah blah blah"

The media write articles or talk about stuff which they think will get hits... it has nothing to do with them trying to keep Everton in our place or whatever.

Last edited:
You're exaggerating a hell of a lot to try and get your point across... that much is clear.

There is no media conspiracy, why would there be a conspiracy ?

Think rationally about this.

EVERY SINGLE SET OF FANS THINKS THE MEDIA ARE AGAINST THEM

United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Villa, EVERYONE. It's all you ever read in comments on daily fail articles etc, "daily mail trying to sell our players blah blah blah"

The media write articles or talk about stuff which they think will get hits... it has nothing to do with them trying to keep Everton in our place or whatever.

It was proven many years ago with Alan Nixon and Wayne Rooney that the media often cover individuals and clubs for reasons other than providing actual news coverage.

I will leave it at that.

Someone who is heavily involved with a Swansea supporters group or something was on TalkSport last night saying how he expected this assistant to be given a fair go at the job. I think Jenkins would prefer to promote from within. So hopefully we won't have to worry about our assistant manager. Like others have said, we're on the up so it wouldn't make too much sense to leave right now.

Dunno where you get your info from but from what i have heard he's a pretty damn good coach for a new guy. Everyone respects him, and he takes the most one on one sessions at the club.

Maybe so. The point I'm making though is he's not been brought in by Martinez and you'd think an assistant to our youth team coach isn't going to make a dent on the assistant manager spot if or when it becomes available soon.

As for Graeme Jones: he'd be better hanging on here and seeing if he can succeed Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.