Goodison Park today

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
One main reason for halving the number of season tickets was on show today.

The crowd were abysmal: defeated while it was still 0-0. What Goodison needs is fresh blood coming in every Saturday to mix up the atmosphere. Cup games always have better atmospheres due to this.

Call me a dreamer, but it also gives more people the opportunity to go the game who otherwise couldn't afford the cost of 19 homes matches a season.

The crowd were abysmal: defeated while it was still 0-0. What Goodison needs is fresh blood coming in every Saturday to mix up the atmosphere. Cup games always have better atmospheres due to this.

Call me a dreamer, but it also gives more people the opportunity to go the game who otherwise couldn't afford the cost of 19 homes matches a season.

Cup games are awful. Usually families.

You know the worst part of this.
If fresh blood came every Saturday they would have no game to watch half the time.

Jog on.

Bitter pill to swallow when you slog for 40hrs a week then come here and watch that.....if they put up a fight it would be something ....they go home with their 60k plus not giving a damn while we worry if we can afford next month's gas bill.....tbh im done with them....

Status
Not open for further replies.