Going the game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeinit

Player Valuation: £950k
Travelling over from Doncaster,just wondered if the club shop will be open before kick off. I wouldn't mind picking up the away kit while it's only £15. Looking forward to it and a massive 3points for us Blues.

Travelling over from Doncaster,just wondered if the club shop will be open before kick off. I wouldn't mind picking up the away kit while it's only £15. Looking forward to it and a massive 3points for us Blues.

Matchday is pretty much the only trade that shop gets!

The one in the city centre will be open, depending on how early you get here, but the park end one should be open before the game, bit stupid if it isnt, phone up and ask

Just out of interest buddy what part of Donny are you from? Are you anywhere near Bawtry?

Thinking of getting some tickets for tonight but does anyone know how bad the view is with the obstructed viewed seats in the Main Stand an Top Balcony?

Thinking of getting some tickets for tonight but does anyone know how bad the view is with the obstructed viewed seats in the Main Stand an Top Balcony?
I've had an obstructed view in top balcony before and it was totally fine, wouldn't have even called it obstructed. But I wouldn't necessarily take my word for it. Some of them are directly behind poles and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.